Thursday, November 8, 2012

Long Day

Ah two minutes to blog, geez! Okay, this has been a long a ridiculous day... and I will get into that rant tomorrow. I have two things I want to share with you all... first, a FANTASTIC blog that every woman who wears jeans should read! No but seriously, please click the link and look at the pictures at the very least. You won't be sorry.

http://www.graspingforobjectivity.com/2009/03/mom-jeans-and-dreaded-long-butt.html

Seriously... my friend posted this on Facebook and it sums up so many things about wearing jeans soooo well.

Also, this is just for pure fun, I feel like we all at times have to deal with people with this flawed kind of logic quite regularly.


2 comments:

Robin said...

Wow! That deer crossing video, was hilarious and also disturbing. People are just not very bright.

JessicaR said...

Bwahaha, love that deer video! Great little laugh before bed.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Long Day

Ah two minutes to blog, geez! Okay, this has been a long a ridiculous day... and I will get into that rant tomorrow. I have two things I want to share with you all... first, a FANTASTIC blog that every woman who wears jeans should read! No but seriously, please click the link and look at the pictures at the very least. You won't be sorry.

http://www.graspingforobjectivity.com/2009/03/mom-jeans-and-dreaded-long-butt.html

Seriously... my friend posted this on Facebook and it sums up so many things about wearing jeans soooo well.

Also, this is just for pure fun, I feel like we all at times have to deal with people with this flawed kind of logic quite regularly.


2 comments:

Robin said...

Wow! That deer crossing video, was hilarious and also disturbing. People are just not very bright.

JessicaR said...

Bwahaha, love that deer video! Great little laugh before bed.