Daniel's my hero. He fixed my blog. And I didn't even have to pay him, in money or in peeks of body parts.
Yea!
Wednesday, March 8, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday, March 8, 2006
My Hero!
Daniel's my hero. He fixed my blog. And I didn't even have to pay him, in money or in peeks of body parts.
Yea!
Yea!
3 comments:
-
Anonymous said...
-
i was promised money and peeks of body parts. what are you talking about?
-
12:35 AM EST
- Tamara said...
-
No you said you take $80 a hour. I said would you take a peek at my boobs instead, and then you said that you didn't want to see anything and to keep my clothes on. Which made me suspicious that you might just in fact be gay. That's okay if you are, you know I will love you regardless. But I think it's time to admit that you do in fact want Jon Stewart.
-
12:13 PM EST
-
Anonymous said...
- This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
-
9:50 AM EDT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i was promised money and peeks of body parts. what are you talking about?
No you said you take $80 a hour. I said would you take a peek at my boobs instead, and then you said that you didn't want to see anything and to keep my clothes on. Which made me suspicious that you might just in fact be gay. That's okay if you are, you know I will love you regardless. But I think it's time to admit that you do in fact want Jon Stewart.
Post a Comment