My head hurts. Ah. Day after day my head has hurt, and I'm not studying much because I prefer to take sinus medication stuff that takes the headache away but leave me sleepy. Err. I really am starting to wonder if I am developing a sinus infection along with this blasted cold.
I had a really nice dream last night. It seems so silly now, in its simplicity. I was dreaming that I was working in a classroom, not exactly as a sub, but like as a teacher's aide or something. Anyhow, I was in the back of the room putting school supplies away, when the teacher came to me and told me I had a visitor out in the hall. I went out into the hallway, and it was my (non-existant in real life, but apparently very real in my dream) boyfriend. I went up to him and I asked why he had stopped by, and he just said "happy birthday!" and then put his arm around me and we just walked around the hallway for a bit. And then I said goodbye and went back to work. Odd, but it was the feeling I had in the dream. I was so happy that someone had simply remembered that it was my birthday. I can't quite figure out what this dream means, because I don't have a boyfriend, nor do I have an upcoming birthday. It didn't make much sense, but it was nice.
Two people have now told me that they were going to mail me something. Day after day I've been waiting for the mail, only for there to be absolutely nothing for me. What the heck? Did they just never mail it, or did it get sent to another house?
I really must go now, my head is pounding!
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Things That Go On In My Head
My head hurts. Ah. Day after day my head has hurt, and I'm not studying much because I prefer to take sinus medication stuff that takes the headache away but leave me sleepy. Err. I really am starting to wonder if I am developing a sinus infection along with this blasted cold.
I had a really nice dream last night. It seems so silly now, in its simplicity. I was dreaming that I was working in a classroom, not exactly as a sub, but like as a teacher's aide or something. Anyhow, I was in the back of the room putting school supplies away, when the teacher came to me and told me I had a visitor out in the hall. I went out into the hallway, and it was my (non-existant in real life, but apparently very real in my dream) boyfriend. I went up to him and I asked why he had stopped by, and he just said "happy birthday!" and then put his arm around me and we just walked around the hallway for a bit. And then I said goodbye and went back to work. Odd, but it was the feeling I had in the dream. I was so happy that someone had simply remembered that it was my birthday. I can't quite figure out what this dream means, because I don't have a boyfriend, nor do I have an upcoming birthday. It didn't make much sense, but it was nice.
Two people have now told me that they were going to mail me something. Day after day I've been waiting for the mail, only for there to be absolutely nothing for me. What the heck? Did they just never mail it, or did it get sent to another house?
I really must go now, my head is pounding!
I had a really nice dream last night. It seems so silly now, in its simplicity. I was dreaming that I was working in a classroom, not exactly as a sub, but like as a teacher's aide or something. Anyhow, I was in the back of the room putting school supplies away, when the teacher came to me and told me I had a visitor out in the hall. I went out into the hallway, and it was my (non-existant in real life, but apparently very real in my dream) boyfriend. I went up to him and I asked why he had stopped by, and he just said "happy birthday!" and then put his arm around me and we just walked around the hallway for a bit. And then I said goodbye and went back to work. Odd, but it was the feeling I had in the dream. I was so happy that someone had simply remembered that it was my birthday. I can't quite figure out what this dream means, because I don't have a boyfriend, nor do I have an upcoming birthday. It didn't make much sense, but it was nice.
Two people have now told me that they were going to mail me something. Day after day I've been waiting for the mail, only for there to be absolutely nothing for me. What the heck? Did they just never mail it, or did it get sent to another house?
I really must go now, my head is pounding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment