Friday, November 3, 2006

TGIF and Other Rambles

Today is Friday, thank you God!! I subbed today for a first/second grade split, and while the kids weren't too bad, they do take the energy right out of me. Yesterday I subbed for first grade. Today, I feel a bit like I've ran a marathon. I will certainly sleep well tonight, that is fo sho'.

:) Last night while talking to a friend on the phone, I said something like "Fo sho? Yup, the girl is a hoe, fo sho." Yeah, thank you 40 Year Old Virgin for making me giggle at random moments.

Okay random. I don't get blogskins. Like I just don't understand the site. It's weird and seems unorganized, and I just don't understand it. Do you have to get html code for the blog layout, and then save pictures to photobucket and then put the link into the html, and then...ah!!!! Then there is moveable text, what the hell is that about? Why can't it be as simple as a myspace layout, copy, paste, you're done????

I am so not doing that whole blog every day of the month thing. Sorry, but that takes energy, and energy is something I'm not very fond on giving up. But thanks to everyone who is doing it, to provide me with some entertainment! As it is, I find it hard enough to finish Blue Lake postings. Because, well, it's hard! I have to put myself back in that space and time, and yeah. That was hard enough when I actually lived through it, but to go back there in my memory again, is a little grueling sometimes.

I *think* I might have an admirer. Someone I knew from camp last summer... he's left me a few messages here and there that I don't exactly know how to take. Nothing offensive, just stuff like calling me beautiful and hot and...lol. Yeah,I don't exactly know if he's serious, but either way, it's nice to have a cute guy say such things. Ooh, yeah I need to quit now before I start blushing.

On to other rambles. How is it that I eat more and more crap foods but I've actually lost two more pounds, according to the scale at the gym? Weirdness, I know, but I'm not complaining!

Oh yes. Thank you Victoria's Secret for making a bra that pushes me up and makes my boobs that are ever fighting a losing battle against gravity look fabulous. But, damn, does it have to hurt so much? This apex thing is killing my ribcage!

One more thought. Please Please Please if you are reading this, and you are an American :) Vote on Tuesday!!!! Especially please vote if you are planning to vote for the Democrats. :D :D If you are voting Republican, I still encourage you to vote, but if you were to perhaps forget that Tuesday is election day, well, I won't hold it against you. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your very smart for not doing the blog a day thing. It's hurting my brain coming up with topics to talk about. Gah!!

And yes, I will certainly be voting tomorrow *CoughGRANHOLMCough*

=)

Friday, November 3, 2006

TGIF and Other Rambles

Today is Friday, thank you God!! I subbed today for a first/second grade split, and while the kids weren't too bad, they do take the energy right out of me. Yesterday I subbed for first grade. Today, I feel a bit like I've ran a marathon. I will certainly sleep well tonight, that is fo sho'.

:) Last night while talking to a friend on the phone, I said something like "Fo sho? Yup, the girl is a hoe, fo sho." Yeah, thank you 40 Year Old Virgin for making me giggle at random moments.

Okay random. I don't get blogskins. Like I just don't understand the site. It's weird and seems unorganized, and I just don't understand it. Do you have to get html code for the blog layout, and then save pictures to photobucket and then put the link into the html, and then...ah!!!! Then there is moveable text, what the hell is that about? Why can't it be as simple as a myspace layout, copy, paste, you're done????

I am so not doing that whole blog every day of the month thing. Sorry, but that takes energy, and energy is something I'm not very fond on giving up. But thanks to everyone who is doing it, to provide me with some entertainment! As it is, I find it hard enough to finish Blue Lake postings. Because, well, it's hard! I have to put myself back in that space and time, and yeah. That was hard enough when I actually lived through it, but to go back there in my memory again, is a little grueling sometimes.

I *think* I might have an admirer. Someone I knew from camp last summer... he's left me a few messages here and there that I don't exactly know how to take. Nothing offensive, just stuff like calling me beautiful and hot and...lol. Yeah,I don't exactly know if he's serious, but either way, it's nice to have a cute guy say such things. Ooh, yeah I need to quit now before I start blushing.

On to other rambles. How is it that I eat more and more crap foods but I've actually lost two more pounds, according to the scale at the gym? Weirdness, I know, but I'm not complaining!

Oh yes. Thank you Victoria's Secret for making a bra that pushes me up and makes my boobs that are ever fighting a losing battle against gravity look fabulous. But, damn, does it have to hurt so much? This apex thing is killing my ribcage!

One more thought. Please Please Please if you are reading this, and you are an American :) Vote on Tuesday!!!! Especially please vote if you are planning to vote for the Democrats. :D :D If you are voting Republican, I still encourage you to vote, but if you were to perhaps forget that Tuesday is election day, well, I won't hold it against you. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your very smart for not doing the blog a day thing. It's hurting my brain coming up with topics to talk about. Gah!!

And yes, I will certainly be voting tomorrow *CoughGRANHOLMCough*

=)