Ah! I am sooo sleepy. I think I got somewhere in the neighborhood of 5 hours of sleep last night. Enough to let me function at a reasonable level, but not enough to make me feel energetic about anything. I haven't been sleeping well for the past week or so, but hopefully I've reached a point of exhaustion so overwhelming that my sleep patterns will correct themselves. We shall see. I have gotten some good stuff done yesterday and today though! Yesterday I got some more of the MS brochures passed out, and today I have gotten closer to being caught up on Biochem. I also signed myself up for the CPR class my boss Jenn was so insistent I get done before the end of February. Why the hell I need CPR in February for, when my job doesn't start until June...I have no idea. Ah well, I can see I'm already becoming Jenn's bitch...err I mean, assistant. ;)
I don't really have tons to blog about...I think I've pretty much summed it up in that last paragraph! Sorry that my blog entries of late have been a bit on the depressing side. I'm trying to be happier! Next week is UM-F's spring break, woo hoo! It means that I will finally be completely caught up with Biochem, plus, I can relax a bit. I think think think I'll be going to Grand Rapids in a couple of weeks to visit friends, so that should be fun. :)
******
Okay, this was taken from a bulletin Robin posted on Myspace.
Hmm, Abe Lincoln. I could see that. Without the assassinated part.
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Honest Abe
Ah! I am sooo sleepy. I think I got somewhere in the neighborhood of 5 hours of sleep last night. Enough to let me function at a reasonable level, but not enough to make me feel energetic about anything. I haven't been sleeping well for the past week or so, but hopefully I've reached a point of exhaustion so overwhelming that my sleep patterns will correct themselves. We shall see. I have gotten some good stuff done yesterday and today though! Yesterday I got some more of the MS brochures passed out, and today I have gotten closer to being caught up on Biochem. I also signed myself up for the CPR class my boss Jenn was so insistent I get done before the end of February. Why the hell I need CPR in February for, when my job doesn't start until June...I have no idea. Ah well, I can see I'm already becoming Jenn's bitch...err I mean, assistant. ;)
I don't really have tons to blog about...I think I've pretty much summed it up in that last paragraph! Sorry that my blog entries of late have been a bit on the depressing side. I'm trying to be happier! Next week is UM-F's spring break, woo hoo! It means that I will finally be completely caught up with Biochem, plus, I can relax a bit. I think think think I'll be going to Grand Rapids in a couple of weeks to visit friends, so that should be fun. :)
******
Okay, this was taken from a bulletin Robin posted on Myspace.
Hmm, Abe Lincoln. I could see that. Without the assassinated part.
I don't really have tons to blog about...I think I've pretty much summed it up in that last paragraph! Sorry that my blog entries of late have been a bit on the depressing side. I'm trying to be happier! Next week is UM-F's spring break, woo hoo! It means that I will finally be completely caught up with Biochem, plus, I can relax a bit. I think think think I'll be going to Grand Rapids in a couple of weeks to visit friends, so that should be fun. :)
******
Okay, this was taken from a bulletin Robin posted on Myspace.
Hmm, Abe Lincoln. I could see that. Without the assassinated part.
2 comments:
- Kirby said...
-
I just took the test (18 questions) and got the same result.
-
1:38 AM EST
- Robin said...
-
It's good to see you came out as Abe, and not ADOLF HITLER!! ;P
Although in my defense, I retook it and ended up with Ghandi... -
7:48 AM EST
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I just took the test (18 questions) and got the same result.
It's good to see you came out as Abe, and not ADOLF HITLER!! ;P
Although in my defense, I retook it and ended up with Ghandi...
Post a Comment