Saturday, March 3, 2007
A new look
I had enough of the gray background...but felt it was much too early to break out the springy/summery layout I've had my eye on for months now. So this is the temporary new blog template, lol hopefully I can get my freaking links back. It said it would save my old template for me, but I've yet to see where the heck it went!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday, March 3, 2007
A new look
I had enough of the gray background...but felt it was much too early to break out the springy/summery layout I've had my eye on for months now. So this is the temporary new blog template, lol hopefully I can get my freaking links back. It said it would save my old template for me, but I've yet to see where the heck it went!
3 comments:
-
Anonymous said...
-
Tres snazzy dude!
-
2:43 AM EST
- Kirby said...
-
Ooh I like!
-
1:53 AM EST
- Robin said...
-
Very pretty!! :D
-
4:22 PM EST
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Tres snazzy dude!
Ooh I like!
Very pretty!! :D
Post a Comment