Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Everyone! I don't really have much to say... I'm just looking forward to a pretty quiet holiday, overall. My mom put together this huge Easter basket for my gramma, so it will be fun to give it to her. My mom made it especially for my gramma, and since she is both a diabetic and currently on a diet, my mom filled it with sugar free candies and Weight Watchers desserts.

I myself recieved another stuffed bunny (it's a tradition, my mom always has to give me and my sister stuffed bunnies), and a hollow chocolate bunny that stands about 2 feet tall, I kid you not! According to the back of the package, the bunny consists of 14 servings! Yowza. I haven't indulged in it just yet. Am I the only one who feels guilty for ruining the perfection of the perfectly molded chocolate bunny by taking that first bite? Maybe I'm just a bit of a nut.

Anyhow, everyone have a happy Easter!

You Are a Bunny Pop

It takes a whole lot more than three licks to get to your center. You cheeky bunny!


You Are an Egg that Looks Like a Chicken

Cute but totally completely confused.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Bite the ears! Bite the ears! :P

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Everyone! I don't really have much to say... I'm just looking forward to a pretty quiet holiday, overall. My mom put together this huge Easter basket for my gramma, so it will be fun to give it to her. My mom made it especially for my gramma, and since she is both a diabetic and currently on a diet, my mom filled it with sugar free candies and Weight Watchers desserts.

I myself recieved another stuffed bunny (it's a tradition, my mom always has to give me and my sister stuffed bunnies), and a hollow chocolate bunny that stands about 2 feet tall, I kid you not! According to the back of the package, the bunny consists of 14 servings! Yowza. I haven't indulged in it just yet. Am I the only one who feels guilty for ruining the perfection of the perfectly molded chocolate bunny by taking that first bite? Maybe I'm just a bit of a nut.

Anyhow, everyone have a happy Easter!

You Are a Bunny Pop

It takes a whole lot more than three licks to get to your center. You cheeky bunny!


You Are an Egg that Looks Like a Chicken

Cute but totally completely confused.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Bite the ears! Bite the ears! :P