The only way I can start this blog is by saying, I am so numb! I went to the dentist today to get some fillings done... and well, I can't feel the right side of my face. Fun, huh? I was really nervous going in to this, because almost seven years ago I had a nightmare of a dentist. I won't even go in to the story (it is a loooong story!), but let's just say it left me scared of the dentist. Now I have a great dentist, and it's such a relief.
I'm getting a bit hungry for lunch, but well, since I can't really feel anything, I don't think eating is the best idea right now.
*******
Moving on, is this April? With this weather I would swear that it is February! The hygenist was telling me that she heard we could expect 3 to 6 inches of snow today. Crazy!! What's crazier is that we are officially in the middle of April. The MID-DLE. This weather needs to die ten thousand deaths! While I was getting my tooth drilled, I most definitely heard a tornado siren go off. The dentist was oblivious to it... but the hygenist kept looking back at the window, where there was a massive pine tree swaying in wind. Yeah, kind of freaky, when you've got someone drilling away at your tooth to hear a tornado siren! They must have been testing the sirens or something, because there was never an actual tornado warning.
******
I have to blog about when it comes to the discussion on Blue Lake... but I'll save that for another time! There is entirely too much to talk about, and I'm getting a headache, so I'll save it for next week.
******
Ah... I really want some Panera Bread right now... but my brain is telling me that hot soup on a numb tongue would be a really bad idea. Boo! Ah, well. Happy Wednesday everyone.
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Numb!
The only way I can start this blog is by saying, I am so numb! I went to the dentist today to get some fillings done... and well, I can't feel the right side of my face. Fun, huh? I was really nervous going in to this, because almost seven years ago I had a nightmare of a dentist. I won't even go in to the story (it is a loooong story!), but let's just say it left me scared of the dentist. Now I have a great dentist, and it's such a relief.
I'm getting a bit hungry for lunch, but well, since I can't really feel anything, I don't think eating is the best idea right now.
*******
Moving on, is this April? With this weather I would swear that it is February! The hygenist was telling me that she heard we could expect 3 to 6 inches of snow today. Crazy!! What's crazier is that we are officially in the middle of April. The MID-DLE. This weather needs to die ten thousand deaths! While I was getting my tooth drilled, I most definitely heard a tornado siren go off. The dentist was oblivious to it... but the hygenist kept looking back at the window, where there was a massive pine tree swaying in wind. Yeah, kind of freaky, when you've got someone drilling away at your tooth to hear a tornado siren! They must have been testing the sirens or something, because there was never an actual tornado warning.
******
I have to blog about when it comes to the discussion on Blue Lake... but I'll save that for another time! There is entirely too much to talk about, and I'm getting a headache, so I'll save it for next week.
******
Ah... I really want some Panera Bread right now... but my brain is telling me that hot soup on a numb tongue would be a really bad idea. Boo! Ah, well. Happy Wednesday everyone.
I'm getting a bit hungry for lunch, but well, since I can't really feel anything, I don't think eating is the best idea right now.
*******
Moving on, is this April? With this weather I would swear that it is February! The hygenist was telling me that she heard we could expect 3 to 6 inches of snow today. Crazy!! What's crazier is that we are officially in the middle of April. The MID-DLE. This weather needs to die ten thousand deaths! While I was getting my tooth drilled, I most definitely heard a tornado siren go off. The dentist was oblivious to it... but the hygenist kept looking back at the window, where there was a massive pine tree swaying in wind. Yeah, kind of freaky, when you've got someone drilling away at your tooth to hear a tornado siren! They must have been testing the sirens or something, because there was never an actual tornado warning.
******
I have to blog about when it comes to the discussion on Blue Lake... but I'll save that for another time! There is entirely too much to talk about, and I'm getting a headache, so I'll save it for next week.
******
Ah... I really want some Panera Bread right now... but my brain is telling me that hot soup on a numb tongue would be a really bad idea. Boo! Ah, well. Happy Wednesday everyone.
1 comment:
- Robin said...
-
Yes, no soup on a numb face. That would equal dribble down your face. :P
-
3:29 PM EDT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, no soup on a numb face. That would equal dribble down your face. :P
Post a Comment