I will blog about May Weekend, but not right now! My brain needs a rest :)
I would however, like to introduce my new photo blog! It's called Blue: A Summer Thing.
Here's the link, http://bluelakesummer.blogspot.com/ I have photos up from May Weekend! I'm not adding a link to this blog, because I intend on letting friends at camp have the address to this blog... and I don't want them all reading it! But yeah, my photo blog is officially a go!
Monday, May 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday, May 21, 2007
Blue: A Summer Thing
I will blog about May Weekend, but not right now! My brain needs a rest :)
I would however, like to introduce my new photo blog! It's called Blue: A Summer Thing.
Here's the link, http://bluelakesummer.blogspot.com/ I have photos up from May Weekend! I'm not adding a link to this blog, because I intend on letting friends at camp have the address to this blog... and I don't want them all reading it! But yeah, my photo blog is officially a go!
I would however, like to introduce my new photo blog! It's called Blue: A Summer Thing.
Here's the link, http://bluelakesummer.blogspot.com/ I have photos up from May Weekend! I'm not adding a link to this blog, because I intend on letting friends at camp have the address to this blog... and I don't want them all reading it! But yeah, my photo blog is officially a go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment