Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm a dork (and okay with it).

A real blog coming tomorrow, but first... a random im conversation I had with my friend Melanie:

Tamara: um, lol how much of a dork am i that i'm excited that they're putting paige davis back on trading spaces?
Tamara: lol i used to love that show, and then i boycotted it because they got rid of paige
Tamara: and now i realize no one watches it anymore, and this is probably why they are bringing paige back, but lol yeah, i was a little excited
Tamara: somehow, i felt like my childish boycott worked
Melanie: ...yes tamara, you started a revolution
Melanie: lol
Tamara: haha
Tamara: well i tried

Basically I have been wanting to blog today but the only thing I accomplished was to sit in my pajamas all day playing games and eating candy. Ah. I do have a lot to blog about, but I'll save that for tomorrow. (Well, since it's after midnight, I guess later today.)


You Are 16% Texas

Damn Yankee! You think the sun comes up just to hear you crow.

No comments:

Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm a dork (and okay with it).

A real blog coming tomorrow, but first... a random im conversation I had with my friend Melanie:

Tamara: um, lol how much of a dork am i that i'm excited that they're putting paige davis back on trading spaces?
Tamara: lol i used to love that show, and then i boycotted it because they got rid of paige
Tamara: and now i realize no one watches it anymore, and this is probably why they are bringing paige back, but lol yeah, i was a little excited
Tamara: somehow, i felt like my childish boycott worked
Melanie: ...yes tamara, you started a revolution
Melanie: lol
Tamara: haha
Tamara: well i tried

Basically I have been wanting to blog today but the only thing I accomplished was to sit in my pajamas all day playing games and eating candy. Ah. I do have a lot to blog about, but I'll save that for tomorrow. (Well, since it's after midnight, I guess later today.)


You Are 16% Texas

Damn Yankee! You think the sun comes up just to hear you crow.

No comments: