So... session break, sweet session break! I'm currently in a hotel room at almost 12:30am waiting for my sister and friends to show up (long story there, maybe I'll blog about it when I get home!). We plan to go to the beach, go to the beach, and go to the beach! Woo hoo!
I can't believe I'll be home in two weeks! The summer has flown by, but at the same time it has dragged on and on. How does that happen?
Hmm... quick news. So the boy that I told was cute? Haha... so funny... while nothing has happened between the two of us, he has let me know on many occasions that he is quite interested in me, lol. I went from being embarrassed by the whole thing to being completely humored by it all. So I guess just coming right out and saying I think someone is cute isn't such a painful process afterall.
Anyhow, knock on wood, we had no ambulances on camp for the past two sessions. Hopefully we won't call anymore for the summer! I'd much rather deal with my daily diabetics on insulin pumps versus putting someone in C-spine any day of the week!
Alright, I just wanted to let you all know that I am alive and well! I'll be home in about two weeks, isn't that crazy? And then I'll be starting grad school... Oh geez....
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday, August 4, 2008
Yeah session break!
So... session break, sweet session break! I'm currently in a hotel room at almost 12:30am waiting for my sister and friends to show up (long story there, maybe I'll blog about it when I get home!). We plan to go to the beach, go to the beach, and go to the beach! Woo hoo!
I can't believe I'll be home in two weeks! The summer has flown by, but at the same time it has dragged on and on. How does that happen?
Hmm... quick news. So the boy that I told was cute? Haha... so funny... while nothing has happened between the two of us, he has let me know on many occasions that he is quite interested in me, lol. I went from being embarrassed by the whole thing to being completely humored by it all. So I guess just coming right out and saying I think someone is cute isn't such a painful process afterall.
Anyhow, knock on wood, we had no ambulances on camp for the past two sessions. Hopefully we won't call anymore for the summer! I'd much rather deal with my daily diabetics on insulin pumps versus putting someone in C-spine any day of the week!
Alright, I just wanted to let you all know that I am alive and well! I'll be home in about two weeks, isn't that crazy? And then I'll be starting grad school... Oh geez....
I can't believe I'll be home in two weeks! The summer has flown by, but at the same time it has dragged on and on. How does that happen?
Hmm... quick news. So the boy that I told was cute? Haha... so funny... while nothing has happened between the two of us, he has let me know on many occasions that he is quite interested in me, lol. I went from being embarrassed by the whole thing to being completely humored by it all. So I guess just coming right out and saying I think someone is cute isn't such a painful process afterall.
Anyhow, knock on wood, we had no ambulances on camp for the past two sessions. Hopefully we won't call anymore for the summer! I'd much rather deal with my daily diabetics on insulin pumps versus putting someone in C-spine any day of the week!
Alright, I just wanted to let you all know that I am alive and well! I'll be home in about two weeks, isn't that crazy? And then I'll be starting grad school... Oh geez....
1 comment:
- Robin said...
-
Glad the latter half of camp has been quiet!
Am looking forward to some stories! ;-) -
8:48 PM EDT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad the latter half of camp has been quiet!
Am looking forward to some stories! ;-)
Post a Comment