Friday, October 17, 2008

Time flies...

I feel like such a slacker with my blog lately! I've just been busy and distracted and... yeah, NaBloPoMo is going to be a tough challenge this year! Oh, but I'm updating my photo blog as soon as I post this! I got some autumn shots around campus today... I was really enjoying the beautiful weather today!

Honestly though, time seems to be flying! I can't believe we're already in the middle of October! I think part of the reason I'm feeling like time is flying is due to school. When I was an undergrad, the days were pretty repetitive. For instance, I'd have let's say... Cell Biology, on Monday, on Wednesday, and on Friday. The weeks were long and boring. Now, I have four classes, and I only have to sit through each class once per week. I thought that I'd totally want to claw my eyes out during a three hour lecture, but actually I'm finding I prefer it this way! I'd much rather sit through one class for three hours only once per week, versus sitting through the one class for only one hour three times per week.

So did I blog about this before? I don't know, because I'm too lazy to look at previous blogs. I have a bum wrist! I am not exactly sure what I did to my left wrist (I'm left handed) but it has been sore since September. Basically when I bend it in a certain way, or put too much weight down is when it bothers me. And I had one of those cysts that pops up on your wrist or hands like overnight... I freaked out and thought I was going to have to have surgery or something (yeah, I skip to worst case scenario sometimes) but I looked it up on Webmd and it's completely nothing to worry about. And yes, while I have no health insurance currently, Webmd is my little medical dictionary lately. Anyhoo, I think I need to just suck it up and get a wrist brace because my wrist is still bothering me.

I went to the gym today to see I've gained another pound. Which is nothing to freak out over, but it is annoying. I haven't had a chance to go to the gym in about a month, so I don't know what else I expected... but I'm just inching my way closer to my all time weight high. Ah well, my curves work for me so if I don't have time to go to the gym I might as well just be glad for my bootyliciousness, right? Ah well, that's the one good thing about winter, wearing layers!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Great minds think alike! I took some Autumn pictures today as well. I posted my one favorite picture on my photoblog too! :D

Friday, October 17, 2008

Time flies...

I feel like such a slacker with my blog lately! I've just been busy and distracted and... yeah, NaBloPoMo is going to be a tough challenge this year! Oh, but I'm updating my photo blog as soon as I post this! I got some autumn shots around campus today... I was really enjoying the beautiful weather today!

Honestly though, time seems to be flying! I can't believe we're already in the middle of October! I think part of the reason I'm feeling like time is flying is due to school. When I was an undergrad, the days were pretty repetitive. For instance, I'd have let's say... Cell Biology, on Monday, on Wednesday, and on Friday. The weeks were long and boring. Now, I have four classes, and I only have to sit through each class once per week. I thought that I'd totally want to claw my eyes out during a three hour lecture, but actually I'm finding I prefer it this way! I'd much rather sit through one class for three hours only once per week, versus sitting through the one class for only one hour three times per week.

So did I blog about this before? I don't know, because I'm too lazy to look at previous blogs. I have a bum wrist! I am not exactly sure what I did to my left wrist (I'm left handed) but it has been sore since September. Basically when I bend it in a certain way, or put too much weight down is when it bothers me. And I had one of those cysts that pops up on your wrist or hands like overnight... I freaked out and thought I was going to have to have surgery or something (yeah, I skip to worst case scenario sometimes) but I looked it up on Webmd and it's completely nothing to worry about. And yes, while I have no health insurance currently, Webmd is my little medical dictionary lately. Anyhoo, I think I need to just suck it up and get a wrist brace because my wrist is still bothering me.

I went to the gym today to see I've gained another pound. Which is nothing to freak out over, but it is annoying. I haven't had a chance to go to the gym in about a month, so I don't know what else I expected... but I'm just inching my way closer to my all time weight high. Ah well, my curves work for me so if I don't have time to go to the gym I might as well just be glad for my bootyliciousness, right? Ah well, that's the one good thing about winter, wearing layers!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Great minds think alike! I took some Autumn pictures today as well. I posted my one favorite picture on my photoblog too! :D