Sunday, November 30, 2008

The finish line...

The last day of NaBloPoMo!!! We made it!!!

******

I've actually been pretty productive today! I've finally gotten over my writer's block and have been able to add to my epi paper (I'm on page 8, I think I can get another page done tonight... 10 to 20 more to go! Ahh.), I've done some research for another project, and I've helped my mom here and there with some of the housecleaning. All in all, I'm pretty happy with the progress I've been able to make today.

With any luck, I might get a snow day tomorrow! We're under a winter storm warning until 4pm tomorrow afternoon. It was first forecasted that we'd get 6 to 8 inches of snow, and now they've bumped it up to 8 to 10 inches. I'd say right now we've already got an inch or two, so we very well could come out with a large amount of snow. While a snow day would be fun, I do dread the thought of having to drive anywhere... I hate winter driving!

******

Here is a super cute picture of Teddy... This is how I found him on my bed last week! I was working on another paper, and when I came back to my room with a snack, I found Teddy curled up on all of my work, with his toy lobster.

******

And here are a few of pictures from the Pistons game on Wednesday... Detroit won if you are wondering, but I forget what the final score was!







Me with my best friend Bernadette.




******

Who knows, I might even feel like blogging tomorrow!

5 comments:

Robin said...

It's raining down here. No snow... I'd actually like a light dusting. :-P

Aww, Teddy is so cute! He looks like he was doing your work and is exhausted by it. lol!

I feel like I'm on a treadmill with blogging. I know I don't have to blog, tomorrow... but I think I going to.

Heather said...

Yay! Woohoo--we made it! :D

Kirby said...

Good job on Nablopomo!

I love the picture of Teddy. You always say Zeus reminds you of him- I can see why! That picture reminds me of what happens when I lay my clothes out on my bed that I'm going to wear that day. I come back from the shower and he is usually laying on top of them.

Kim said...

Congrats on the end to the writers block and making it through Nablopomo! Man, how I would love a snow day. I'm so jealous!

Love the picture of Teddy...methinks he was telling you to stop working so hard and play with him! ;) I hate it when I'm busy and Tucker brings me his tug-of-war rope. If I don't stop to play with him, he literally throws it and slams his whole body on the floor in a big sigh. Jamie says he has learned that sigh from me, LOL.

Anonymous said...

That's a cute pic of you and your friend. ;)

Sunday, November 30, 2008

The finish line...

The last day of NaBloPoMo!!! We made it!!!

******

I've actually been pretty productive today! I've finally gotten over my writer's block and have been able to add to my epi paper (I'm on page 8, I think I can get another page done tonight... 10 to 20 more to go! Ahh.), I've done some research for another project, and I've helped my mom here and there with some of the housecleaning. All in all, I'm pretty happy with the progress I've been able to make today.

With any luck, I might get a snow day tomorrow! We're under a winter storm warning until 4pm tomorrow afternoon. It was first forecasted that we'd get 6 to 8 inches of snow, and now they've bumped it up to 8 to 10 inches. I'd say right now we've already got an inch or two, so we very well could come out with a large amount of snow. While a snow day would be fun, I do dread the thought of having to drive anywhere... I hate winter driving!

******

Here is a super cute picture of Teddy... This is how I found him on my bed last week! I was working on another paper, and when I came back to my room with a snack, I found Teddy curled up on all of my work, with his toy lobster.

******

And here are a few of pictures from the Pistons game on Wednesday... Detroit won if you are wondering, but I forget what the final score was!







Me with my best friend Bernadette.




******

Who knows, I might even feel like blogging tomorrow!

5 comments:

Robin said...

It's raining down here. No snow... I'd actually like a light dusting. :-P

Aww, Teddy is so cute! He looks like he was doing your work and is exhausted by it. lol!

I feel like I'm on a treadmill with blogging. I know I don't have to blog, tomorrow... but I think I going to.

Heather said...

Yay! Woohoo--we made it! :D

Kirby said...

Good job on Nablopomo!

I love the picture of Teddy. You always say Zeus reminds you of him- I can see why! That picture reminds me of what happens when I lay my clothes out on my bed that I'm going to wear that day. I come back from the shower and he is usually laying on top of them.

Kim said...

Congrats on the end to the writers block and making it through Nablopomo! Man, how I would love a snow day. I'm so jealous!

Love the picture of Teddy...methinks he was telling you to stop working so hard and play with him! ;) I hate it when I'm busy and Tucker brings me his tug-of-war rope. If I don't stop to play with him, he literally throws it and slams his whole body on the floor in a big sigh. Jamie says he has learned that sigh from me, LOL.

Anonymous said...

That's a cute pic of you and your friend. ;)