Why didn't they close school today? The roads were way too slippery.
I really want to take a bath, but I'm feeling too cold to strip down, even if the hot water would be worth it!
Why do I still watch The Hills? And why is Audrina so stupid? Like duh stupid.
If I go down to make a cup of hot cocoa, will Teddy follow me back up to beg?
Is there any humanly way I can get all of my projects done before the deadlines?
Why is changing my blog template such a pain in the rear?
Could those Fully Loaded Nachos from Taco Bell really taste as good as the commerical makes them look?
What is my mother doing downstairs? It sounds like she's dribbling a ball, but that can't be what she's doing.
I wish I were in the Holiday Pops this year! Maybe I should buy tickets...
Why am I blogging? NaBloPoMo is over.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday, December 1, 2008
Things I'm Pondering
Why didn't they close school today? The roads were way too slippery.
I really want to take a bath, but I'm feeling too cold to strip down, even if the hot water would be worth it!
Why do I still watch The Hills? And why is Audrina so stupid? Like duh stupid.
If I go down to make a cup of hot cocoa, will Teddy follow me back up to beg?
Is there any humanly way I can get all of my projects done before the deadlines?
Why is changing my blog template such a pain in the rear?
Could those Fully Loaded Nachos from Taco Bell really taste as good as the commerical makes them look?
What is my mother doing downstairs? It sounds like she's dribbling a ball, but that can't be what she's doing.
I wish I were in the Holiday Pops this year! Maybe I should buy tickets...
Why am I blogging? NaBloPoMo is over.
I really want to take a bath, but I'm feeling too cold to strip down, even if the hot water would be worth it!
Why do I still watch The Hills? And why is Audrina so stupid? Like duh stupid.
If I go down to make a cup of hot cocoa, will Teddy follow me back up to beg?
Is there any humanly way I can get all of my projects done before the deadlines?
Why is changing my blog template such a pain in the rear?
Could those Fully Loaded Nachos from Taco Bell really taste as good as the commerical makes them look?
What is my mother doing downstairs? It sounds like she's dribbling a ball, but that can't be what she's doing.
I wish I were in the Holiday Pops this year! Maybe I should buy tickets...
Why am I blogging? NaBloPoMo is over.
4 comments:
- Kirby said...
-
Your template is SUPER cute! If I had any idea at all how to change mine I would. But I just wimp out and make new banners and change my colors.
-
3:56 AM EST
- Kim said...
-
LOVE the template!!!
I sympathize with your hot cocoa dilemma...I skip out on snacks all the time to keep Tucker out of my face. -
9:17 AM EST
- Robin said...
-
Very cute template!! Something you can carry over into January too. :D
Those nachos sound good, even though I have a sore throat right now. I have the illness that apparently won't go away. Blah!
Your mom dribbling a ball, hilarious! My sister makes noises sometimes, and I'm like WHAT IS SHE DOING?! lol! -
12:18 PM EST
- Tamara said...
-
Evonne, changing your template is not that hard. Pain in the arse, yes, but hard, no. If I can figure it out, you definitely can do it!
-
12:20 PM EST
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your template is SUPER cute! If I had any idea at all how to change mine I would. But I just wimp out and make new banners and change my colors.
LOVE the template!!!
I sympathize with your hot cocoa dilemma...I skip out on snacks all the time to keep Tucker out of my face.
Very cute template!! Something you can carry over into January too. :D
Those nachos sound good, even though I have a sore throat right now. I have the illness that apparently won't go away. Blah!
Your mom dribbling a ball, hilarious! My sister makes noises sometimes, and I'm like WHAT IS SHE DOING?! lol!
Evonne, changing your template is not that hard. Pain in the arse, yes, but hard, no. If I can figure it out, you definitely can do it!
Post a Comment