Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Ooh... I am completely and utterly stuffed right now! I just finished eating a slice of pie, and now I feel like I can barely move!
It was a pretty quiet and laid back holiday here, but I enjoyed the quiet! While sitting at the table tonight, I thought to myself that ten years ago I would have been completely upset by such a quiet gathering, but now that I'm older I appreciate it much more.
Sadly, this morning I did not see Robin while watching the parade! I saw lots of volunteers in red coats, but it was impossible to distinguish one person from another. :(
I also have some pictures from the game, but I'll add those to my blog tomorrow!
2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving, Tamara! I hope your tummy feels good enough for leftovers later. :)
This is late, but Happy Thanksgiving!!
Post a Comment