I woke up sick this morning! Just a cold, but irritating none the less. I'm pretty sure I caught it from my friend Andrea. While it was nice for her to have us over for Halloween, I wish she could of told us all that she was coming down with something prior to having us all over!
Things I've found to amuse myself while being under the weather (in no particular order):
1. Nap... repeatedly.
2. Watch a Lifetime movie
3. Watch the Mythbusters Marathon
4. Chat on instant messenger
5. Eat Halloween candy
6. Help mom scrub down a stinky Tabitha
7. Play with the digital themometer
8. Think of reasons why you can't manage to study even though you are doing nothing
9. Watch part of the Rocky Horror Picture Show
10. Read other people's blogs
11. Give yourself a manicure
12. Ponder your possible future wedding
13. Send people friend requests on Facebook and Myspace
14. Get confused because of the time change
15. Try to think up things to blog about
Yes... my life is oh-so-exciting. I can't believe that I actually got sick from another adult this time, versus having a small child sneeze in my face, as often is the case when I get sick. Ah well, as long as I can get through my last midterm tomorrow and make it to the polls on Tuesday I'll be fine.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Things to do when sick
I woke up sick this morning! Just a cold, but irritating none the less. I'm pretty sure I caught it from my friend Andrea. While it was nice for her to have us over for Halloween, I wish she could of told us all that she was coming down with something prior to having us all over!
Things I've found to amuse myself while being under the weather (in no particular order):
1. Nap... repeatedly.
2. Watch a Lifetime movie
3. Watch the Mythbusters Marathon
4. Chat on instant messenger
5. Eat Halloween candy
6. Help mom scrub down a stinky Tabitha
7. Play with the digital themometer
8. Think of reasons why you can't manage to study even though you are doing nothing
9. Watch part of the Rocky Horror Picture Show
10. Read other people's blogs
11. Give yourself a manicure
12. Ponder your possible future wedding
13. Send people friend requests on Facebook and Myspace
14. Get confused because of the time change
15. Try to think up things to blog about
Yes... my life is oh-so-exciting. I can't believe that I actually got sick from another adult this time, versus having a small child sneeze in my face, as often is the case when I get sick. Ah well, as long as I can get through my last midterm tomorrow and make it to the polls on Tuesday I'll be fine.
Things I've found to amuse myself while being under the weather (in no particular order):
1. Nap... repeatedly.
2. Watch a Lifetime movie
3. Watch the Mythbusters Marathon
4. Chat on instant messenger
5. Eat Halloween candy
6. Help mom scrub down a stinky Tabitha
7. Play with the digital themometer
8. Think of reasons why you can't manage to study even though you are doing nothing
9. Watch part of the Rocky Horror Picture Show
10. Read other people's blogs
11. Give yourself a manicure
12. Ponder your possible future wedding
13. Send people friend requests on Facebook and Myspace
14. Get confused because of the time change
15. Try to think up things to blog about
Yes... my life is oh-so-exciting. I can't believe that I actually got sick from another adult this time, versus having a small child sneeze in my face, as often is the case when I get sick. Ah well, as long as I can get through my last midterm tomorrow and make it to the polls on Tuesday I'll be fine.
5 comments:
- Robin said...
-
Those all sound like good things to me! :P
-
10:55 PM EST
- Robin said...
-
P.S. Hope you feel better soon!
-
10:56 PM EST
- Kirby said...
-
Get well soon!
-
12:18 AM EST
- Tamara said...
-
Thanks, ladies! It isn't the most horrible cold in the world, so I'm feeling fine!
-
11:07 AM EST
- Kim said...
-
The list almost makes me wish I were sick ;)
Feel better soon! -
3:05 PM EST
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Those all sound like good things to me! :P
P.S. Hope you feel better soon!
Get well soon!
Thanks, ladies! It isn't the most horrible cold in the world, so I'm feeling fine!
The list almost makes me wish I were sick ;)
Feel better soon!
Post a Comment