These personalities have a remarkably strong will power and they enjoy all
physical aspects of life. Reds perceive life through physical reality and
through action. Their primary motivation is to feel alive and strong. They are
constantly looking for excitement and judge their own environment and success by
how powerful and competitive they are. Reds strive to be successful and are born
winners. They are passionate about life. They represent the fire element:
physical love, passion, heat and desire. The more excitement they experience the
more alive they will feel. Reds are practical, action-oriented, love to achieve
results and be successful.
Okay, so some of this sounds like me. I definitely fall in to the "practical" side of things, and I am incredibly competitive with myself... so maybe my mom has a point. But I don't know about the whole "physical love, passion, heat, and desire" part! Maybe this stuff is like horoscopes? Vague enough to where it could describe almost anyone? Who knows. Everything I could find on a brown aura kept talking about deception... while I wouldn't put my sister in that category, my mother always says my sister could lie with a straight face to the Pope... so, who knows! Ooh, see I'm editing as I go along... I just read that brown auras fall under "Earth colored" auras, and that people who have them are considered "grounded" and "important." Hmm.
******
Is anyone else excited that Thanksgiving is only a week away? I'm totally ready for turkey, dressing, cranberry sauce, and pie! I love Thanksgiving, and I can't wait to enjoy a nice, quiet evening. I also can't wait to watch the Detroit Parade (it's a favorite tradition), and maybe I'll spy Robin on tv! Wouldn't that be funny?
You Are The Stuffing |
![]() You're complicated and complex, yet all your pieces fit together. People miss you if you're gone - but they're not sure why. |

3 comments:
That's interesting about the aura stuff. I laughed at: my mother always says my sister could lie with a straight face to the Pope... LOL!
I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving!! And yay! a shout out. I'll be in the grand stands, with a red poncho on. So keep your eyes peeled. :D
So, where can I go to find out what my aura is? That's really interesting! The willpower thing is SO dead on for you!
I'm excited about Thanksgiving, too! I have been craving pumpkin pie so bad this past week, I swear I can actually taste it...and I've been put in charge of making it this year. Yikes!
Are you gonna brave black Friday?
Kim, I'm staying away from Black Friday! Too many crowds for my liking!
Post a Comment