I've been wanting to blog, but I've been way too stressed out to do it lately! I've went back to wearing my bite plate at night because I was waking up with a sore jaw which meant I had been clenching my teeth in my sleep! Oh boy, it's the end of the semester crunch, plus the holidays, plus my mother's sour mood of late, plus lack of funds. Oh yes, and add on possible jury duty at the end of the month! Err.
My current to do list for the foreseeable future:
Write my share of a final paper for my health theory class.Do my share of a PowerPoint presentation for my health theory class.- Read 4 to 5 boring articles to do a lit review for my Epidemiology paper.
Do a PowerPoint presentation for my Epi class.- Continue on my Epi paper... get it done by Friday. (10 to 20 more pages to go!)
- Work twice next week, hopefully!
- Study for my health theory final exam
- Begin working on a final project for my Program Eval course... even though me and my partner don't really know what the program is that we're evaluating, and our professor is currently MIA in Washington D.C.
- Possibly get another day of work in the following week
- Do a PowerPoint presentation for my Research Methods class
- Finish the final draft of my research proposal
- Fit last of Christmas shopping in somewhere!
- Possibly have time to make it to the gym?
- Find time to sleep, eat, and bathe.
- Somehow get my room spotlessly cleaned, and decorated before Christmas.
- Take two trash bags full of old clothes to Goodwill or Salvation Army.
And here I thought making a list would help to calm me down, but seeing all of that has only served to stress me out a bit more! Err. The game plan for today is to finish my theory paper and the PowerPoint presentation, and get a running start on my Epi paper tomorrow. Hopefully, after I manage all of that, I will the opportunity to breathe on Monday.
I'm not complaining really, I'm just trying to not have a heart attack! Oh yes, and of course I'm totally PMSing right now, which we all know is a great combination when you're already stressed.
Well, back to work, just blogging has made me feel guilty for wasting time!
3 comments:
I'm a huge fan of to-do lists. They keep me (somewhat) on track.
Jury duty, eek! Be sure to take two doses of chocolate daily for the PMS. :)
Ah, I wish chocolate would help! That would be one way to solve a problem. To-do lists usually make me feel better, although this one is really just stressing me out a bit.
Post a Comment