This time tomorrow I'll be a normal person again! This time tomorrow, I'll be sitting at school, about to give a presentation on why I think the Fine Arts can increase a child's self confidence and help them on the road to mental and physical wellbeing. Until then, I'm just in a poopy mood. My project partner did her fair share of the volume of our final project for my Program Eval class (the paper is due tomorrow), but her grammar was so horrible that it took me over an hour to correct her errors and restructure her writing. Ah. Seriously? I honestly don't know how she's made it to grad school with such incredibly poor writing skills.
Anyway... yes, I'm just feeling a little overwhelmed today. It didn't help that my mom told me the doc has decided to put my gramma on anti-depressants. I mean, I guess that it's a good thing that she may have something that can help her, but it just sucks to know that my grandmother is so depressed almost two years after my grandpa passed away.
I also got this lovely email today:
Ms. B,
This is to advise that an investigation of the allegations set forth in your e-mail message of November 14, 2008 was conducted. A review of the allegations revealed that it was never the intent of Ms. S... to intimidate, threaten or belittle you in any manner. I was unable to corroborate your allegation that she told the school secretary to "choke the s... out of that sub for accepting a job when she knew she was ill." Rather, the discussion with the secretary centered around the difficulties of that day and the need to "get people to do their jobs".
While Ms. S... may have been short with you in the manner in which she responded to your need to go home, it was not her intent to engage in disrespectful and/or unprofessional behavior.
I apologize for any misunderstanding that occurred in your interactions with the staff at... school and/or the perception that Ms. S... instructed the school secretary to harm you in any manner.
Thank you for bringing that matter to my attention and your patience in awaiting my response. Please feel free to call me at....
So basically, like I thought, the school board could care less that principals go around threatening staff. Great. I was really tempted to send back a reply that said "go *!#% yourself" but I refrained. So yeah, that sums up how I feel about that.
But, to get myself in to a better mood, I'm listening to Beethoven's 9th Symphony, because Beethoven always cheers me up. :) And that statement just proves what a total geek I am!
To end this on a happy note, here is my baby Tabbers, the Museum link taken from Robin:

Museum by dumpr.net
4 comments:
Good luck with your project! This time next week {and tomorrow too}, you can just relax. :-)
And uh... wow!! about the email. That was the most hollow apology ever. That email was just one excuse after another. So what if she was having a bad day, it's still no excuse to ever say something like that! I'd want to write the same exact response back. B***h!
That picture of Tabitha is so funny. Hehe! :-P
Wow, big hugs for all you're putting up with! Hang in there--sounds like today will be a much better one. :)
That's infuriating, I would have been tempted to send a similar reply. The higher-ups in any organization are always going to win. I've resigned myself to that...
Good luck with your presentation!
I can't believe the email. That's hardly even an apology, more like calling you a liar.
Post a Comment