Friday, February 20, 2009

Ah... the mess!

Okay. I admit it. While school has gotten crazy this semester... my bedroom has become a live reflection of that. If any of you could see my room right now, I would hide away in shame! There are clothes EVERYWHERE! Everywhere I could stash a pile of clothes, they have been stashed. I have an exercise mat that has been laying out at the foot of my bed since January. (Which is also the last time I worked out... eh.) I have a comforter on the floor that I need to take to the laundry mat to wash... there are stacks of books and articles and papers on my left hand side that need to find a happy home. My nightstand has random bottles of nail polish, a stapler, two ace bandages, and a vase full of fake poinsettias from Christmas sitting on top of it. To my right are toys that Teddy has dragged in here, along with some dirty laundry that hasn't made it's way to the hamper or a laundry basket yet. In short, it's a complete mess!

And now, glorious spring break. My room has finally reached the point that the most enjoyable thing in the world today would be to clean it. I totally plan to do that after lunch (which I'm going to eat after I post this blog!), if I don't slip on a dirty sock and lose consciousness! It's too messy for me to expect to get it done today, but seeing as we'll probably be snowed in tomorrow yet again (5 to 8 inches of snow expected... geez) I should have plenty of time.

Oh, and for anyone out there who loves Anne of Green Gables... which is like all of my readers, lol... this tidbit about cracked me up when I read it earlier. I highly suggest you take a peek! It really is time for me to dust off those Anne DVDs, I think.

2 comments:

Robin said...

My room is a semi disaster as well. I did take my dirty clothes downstairs though... so that's a start! The rest is dishes & coke cans on my dresser. Along with a bag of bbq chips & almonds. LOL! Seeing as we'll be snowed in this weekend, I guess I'll have more than enough time to clean it up.

That link is HILARIOUS!!! Thank goodness I wasn't drinking anything. Spitting would of ensued. :-P You should totally post that over at the new forum!

Kirby said...

OMG, that link almost killed me!

Friday, February 20, 2009

Ah... the mess!

Okay. I admit it. While school has gotten crazy this semester... my bedroom has become a live reflection of that. If any of you could see my room right now, I would hide away in shame! There are clothes EVERYWHERE! Everywhere I could stash a pile of clothes, they have been stashed. I have an exercise mat that has been laying out at the foot of my bed since January. (Which is also the last time I worked out... eh.) I have a comforter on the floor that I need to take to the laundry mat to wash... there are stacks of books and articles and papers on my left hand side that need to find a happy home. My nightstand has random bottles of nail polish, a stapler, two ace bandages, and a vase full of fake poinsettias from Christmas sitting on top of it. To my right are toys that Teddy has dragged in here, along with some dirty laundry that hasn't made it's way to the hamper or a laundry basket yet. In short, it's a complete mess!

And now, glorious spring break. My room has finally reached the point that the most enjoyable thing in the world today would be to clean it. I totally plan to do that after lunch (which I'm going to eat after I post this blog!), if I don't slip on a dirty sock and lose consciousness! It's too messy for me to expect to get it done today, but seeing as we'll probably be snowed in tomorrow yet again (5 to 8 inches of snow expected... geez) I should have plenty of time.

Oh, and for anyone out there who loves Anne of Green Gables... which is like all of my readers, lol... this tidbit about cracked me up when I read it earlier. I highly suggest you take a peek! It really is time for me to dust off those Anne DVDs, I think.

2 comments:

Robin said...

My room is a semi disaster as well. I did take my dirty clothes downstairs though... so that's a start! The rest is dishes & coke cans on my dresser. Along with a bag of bbq chips & almonds. LOL! Seeing as we'll be snowed in this weekend, I guess I'll have more than enough time to clean it up.

That link is HILARIOUS!!! Thank goodness I wasn't drinking anything. Spitting would of ensued. :-P You should totally post that over at the new forum!

Kirby said...

OMG, that link almost killed me!