Well, I really could just crawl in to bed and sleep for hours, right now! I am soooo tired! Which is sad because I want to stay up and watch Conan. I know that seems silly, but these are his last two episodes before moving on to the Tonight show... and I've grown to love Conan. Ah well.
And the Pistons just lost to the Spurs... BOO!!!!
Anyhow... lol, today has been long, but I'm glad it's pretty much over! Spring Break, yeah! (Spring Break in the loosest terms... I mean, it's February in Michigan, after all.) My job interview actually went pretty well, and seems like something I'd like doing. I'd be doing a lot of research, which definitely could get boring, but, in comparison to chasing around children, it seems like a dream come true. I think they were a little put off by the fact that I have already signed a contract for the summer with Blue Lake... but the did ask me if I'd want to work with them in August when returning, as well as seeming impressed with the amount of staff I've had under my belt at a given time. So all in all, we'll see how it goes. At least I felt confident that it was actually a decent interview.
My midterm... blah. 2 and a half hours or writing, no joke. Nonstop... I felt like my hand was going to cramp up and refuse to hold my pencil if I had to do much more writing. My professor said with a laugh "oh, I hope I don't cause anyone carpal tunnel!" Yeah, this cyst on my wrist... it's from overuse! As in, it popped up on my wrist mysteriously last semester during midterms. Ehh. Anyhow, overall I think I did well. I am hoping I got an A... I really don't believe I did worse than a B.
And that's about all I got for tonight. I'm soooo sleepy. I've yawned about five times already while typing this. I plan to sleep in tomorrow, and hopefully hit the gym.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Spring Break!!!
Well, I really could just crawl in to bed and sleep for hours, right now! I am soooo tired! Which is sad because I want to stay up and watch Conan. I know that seems silly, but these are his last two episodes before moving on to the Tonight show... and I've grown to love Conan. Ah well.
And the Pistons just lost to the Spurs... BOO!!!!
Anyhow... lol, today has been long, but I'm glad it's pretty much over! Spring Break, yeah! (Spring Break in the loosest terms... I mean, it's February in Michigan, after all.) My job interview actually went pretty well, and seems like something I'd like doing. I'd be doing a lot of research, which definitely could get boring, but, in comparison to chasing around children, it seems like a dream come true. I think they were a little put off by the fact that I have already signed a contract for the summer with Blue Lake... but the did ask me if I'd want to work with them in August when returning, as well as seeming impressed with the amount of staff I've had under my belt at a given time. So all in all, we'll see how it goes. At least I felt confident that it was actually a decent interview.
My midterm... blah. 2 and a half hours or writing, no joke. Nonstop... I felt like my hand was going to cramp up and refuse to hold my pencil if I had to do much more writing. My professor said with a laugh "oh, I hope I don't cause anyone carpal tunnel!" Yeah, this cyst on my wrist... it's from overuse! As in, it popped up on my wrist mysteriously last semester during midterms. Ehh. Anyhow, overall I think I did well. I am hoping I got an A... I really don't believe I did worse than a B.
And that's about all I got for tonight. I'm soooo sleepy. I've yawned about five times already while typing this. I plan to sleep in tomorrow, and hopefully hit the gym.
And the Pistons just lost to the Spurs... BOO!!!!
Anyhow... lol, today has been long, but I'm glad it's pretty much over! Spring Break, yeah! (Spring Break in the loosest terms... I mean, it's February in Michigan, after all.) My job interview actually went pretty well, and seems like something I'd like doing. I'd be doing a lot of research, which definitely could get boring, but, in comparison to chasing around children, it seems like a dream come true. I think they were a little put off by the fact that I have already signed a contract for the summer with Blue Lake... but the did ask me if I'd want to work with them in August when returning, as well as seeming impressed with the amount of staff I've had under my belt at a given time. So all in all, we'll see how it goes. At least I felt confident that it was actually a decent interview.
My midterm... blah. 2 and a half hours or writing, no joke. Nonstop... I felt like my hand was going to cramp up and refuse to hold my pencil if I had to do much more writing. My professor said with a laugh "oh, I hope I don't cause anyone carpal tunnel!" Yeah, this cyst on my wrist... it's from overuse! As in, it popped up on my wrist mysteriously last semester during midterms. Ehh. Anyhow, overall I think I did well. I am hoping I got an A... I really don't believe I did worse than a B.
And that's about all I got for tonight. I'm soooo sleepy. I've yawned about five times already while typing this. I plan to sleep in tomorrow, and hopefully hit the gym.
2 comments:
- Robin said...
-
Enjoy your time off!! :-D
-
12:41 AM EST
- Kirby said...
-
Mid terms and spring break? Your school is a whole month ahead of mine!
Enjoy your time off! -
3:58 AM EST
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Enjoy your time off!! :-D
Mid terms and spring break? Your school is a whole month ahead of mine!
Enjoy your time off!
Post a Comment