The snow has been coming down... but I don't think we've gotten quite as much as was forecasted. The meteorologist said 5 to 8 inches, but I think we've got a solid 4 inches out there. It's enough to be totally annoying, and possibly enough to add those few last inches to outdo the snow record set last year, but not enough to be too troublesome.
And I'm happy to announce that my room is definitely on the way to being clean! It's not "clean" yet, but I've definitely made a dent in things. There are less clothes sitting around, and my nightstand isn't as cluttered anymore. Some of those books and papers have began the journey to their respective homes. All in all, it's slow progress, but I really don't have any need to rush.
Anyhow, I'm sorry my blog has been boring as of late! I'm pretty bored with my own life lately, so I'm sure you guys are a little bored with reading about it! I wish I had something more interesting to blog about, but then again, that would probably mean there was some drama/stress going on in my life! So maybe I should be happy for the days when I'm scratching my head to come up with something to blog about.
Finally, in honor of the Academy Awards tomorrow... I did a little tribute to one of my favorite movies of last year, Sex and the City. I thought this was the most awesomely-bad shot of the movie, so of course, when I saw that I could recreate it, I had to do it. :)
I don't know which is more interesting/scary, the fact that I now have an image of what I would look like as a blond, the fact that Sarah Jessica Parker was tanned enough to where my face doesn't stand out too much, or just this dress in general (which, PS, Whitney Houston totally rocked about 15 years ago... pretty much the EXACT same dress.)

2 comments:
Ha! That picture is the best!!
Nice picture! I love that movie!
Post a Comment