Thanks for the compliments on the new blog template! I just suddenly felt like a change... that darn cupcake had been tempting me for too long! :)
Well, it is almost 1am, and I am still up. I'm just a natural night owl, even though I've been trying to fight this tendency to no avail! Anyhow, tomorrow is supposed to be "warm" (I think a high of 42 F according to weather.com), which I'm excited about... but the front moving in has given me one heck of a headache! Sleeping seemed like it would be a good idea for the headache, but every time I laid my head down, it only started to hurt more. So, here I am, still up, an on my computer. Thankfully my head has finally begun to stop hurting (ibuprofen had no effect... I should have taken sudafed), and after finishing up this House re-run (PS, that is soooo not how you inject someone with an epi pen... seriously people!) I plan to go to bed.
So here's a surprise announcement... I plan to blog for everyday in February! Are you surprised? I am, a bit. I've felt like I've had nothing to blog about for the entire month of January, and now here I am deciding to blog everyday in February. Well, I think I need to be forced to use my creative juices a bit more lately. The cabin fever thing is driving me nuts, and I keep thinking about all the fun things I could be doing, without attempting to do any of them. Hopefully blogging everyday will help to inspire me to get off my duff and do something!
Oh, and I decided everyday in February I'm going to try to come up with something everyday to decrease stress. My activity for today? Bubble bath. Now granted, I plan to sleep for now, and then in the morning or early afternoon have that bubble bath... but bubble bath it is. :)
One of the good points about blogging in February is that it is the shortest month... lol so hopefully it won't be too much of a challenge.
And, before I go to bed, I'd just like to acknowledge that this is also the start of Black History Month :) I think this year, in particular, it's especially poignant.
Alright guys, goodnight! I'll be back tomorrow. :)
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday, February 1, 2009
It's Late... FeBloPoMo?
Thanks for the compliments on the new blog template! I just suddenly felt like a change... that darn cupcake had been tempting me for too long! :)
Well, it is almost 1am, and I am still up. I'm just a natural night owl, even though I've been trying to fight this tendency to no avail! Anyhow, tomorrow is supposed to be "warm" (I think a high of 42 F according to weather.com), which I'm excited about... but the front moving in has given me one heck of a headache! Sleeping seemed like it would be a good idea for the headache, but every time I laid my head down, it only started to hurt more. So, here I am, still up, an on my computer. Thankfully my head has finally begun to stop hurting (ibuprofen had no effect... I should have taken sudafed), and after finishing up this House re-run (PS, that is soooo not how you inject someone with an epi pen... seriously people!) I plan to go to bed.
So here's a surprise announcement... I plan to blog for everyday in February! Are you surprised? I am, a bit. I've felt like I've had nothing to blog about for the entire month of January, and now here I am deciding to blog everyday in February. Well, I think I need to be forced to use my creative juices a bit more lately. The cabin fever thing is driving me nuts, and I keep thinking about all the fun things I could be doing, without attempting to do any of them. Hopefully blogging everyday will help to inspire me to get off my duff and do something!
Oh, and I decided everyday in February I'm going to try to come up with something everyday to decrease stress. My activity for today? Bubble bath. Now granted, I plan to sleep for now, and then in the morning or early afternoon have that bubble bath... but bubble bath it is. :)
One of the good points about blogging in February is that it is the shortest month... lol so hopefully it won't be too much of a challenge.
And, before I go to bed, I'd just like to acknowledge that this is also the start of Black History Month :) I think this year, in particular, it's especially poignant.
Alright guys, goodnight! I'll be back tomorrow. :)
Well, it is almost 1am, and I am still up. I'm just a natural night owl, even though I've been trying to fight this tendency to no avail! Anyhow, tomorrow is supposed to be "warm" (I think a high of 42 F according to weather.com), which I'm excited about... but the front moving in has given me one heck of a headache! Sleeping seemed like it would be a good idea for the headache, but every time I laid my head down, it only started to hurt more. So, here I am, still up, an on my computer. Thankfully my head has finally begun to stop hurting (ibuprofen had no effect... I should have taken sudafed), and after finishing up this House re-run (PS, that is soooo not how you inject someone with an epi pen... seriously people!) I plan to go to bed.
So here's a surprise announcement... I plan to blog for everyday in February! Are you surprised? I am, a bit. I've felt like I've had nothing to blog about for the entire month of January, and now here I am deciding to blog everyday in February. Well, I think I need to be forced to use my creative juices a bit more lately. The cabin fever thing is driving me nuts, and I keep thinking about all the fun things I could be doing, without attempting to do any of them. Hopefully blogging everyday will help to inspire me to get off my duff and do something!
Oh, and I decided everyday in February I'm going to try to come up with something everyday to decrease stress. My activity for today? Bubble bath. Now granted, I plan to sleep for now, and then in the morning or early afternoon have that bubble bath... but bubble bath it is. :)
One of the good points about blogging in February is that it is the shortest month... lol so hopefully it won't be too much of a challenge.
And, before I go to bed, I'd just like to acknowledge that this is also the start of Black History Month :) I think this year, in particular, it's especially poignant.
Alright guys, goodnight! I'll be back tomorrow. :)
2 comments:
- Kirby said...
-
Yay, new updates every day for a month!
-
2:18 AM EST
- Robin said...
-
Well that explains why my head hurts then! I knew it was going to be warm, but the barometric pressure is killing me right now.
And woo hoo for blogging in February! :D -
3:34 PM EST
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay, new updates every day for a month!
Well that explains why my head hurts then! I knew it was going to be warm, but the barometric pressure is killing me right now.
And woo hoo for blogging in February! :D
Post a Comment