Checking my email... I have made Yahoo! My homepage, so it's always the first thing I see when I get online.
I always have to visit Facebook... it would make sense to make it my homepage, but I'm trying to not make it an obsession!
And with Facebook comes playing Pet Society... it's so addicting! LOL if you click on the picture, you can see that Robin is clearly in the lead among my friends with PS.
When the internet got boring, why not a game of world domination? Haha, I could play this game for hours. I wonder what that says about my personality?
After Risk, it's on to blogging... gots to catch up with my friends' blogs and all the celebrity dish!
I always check weather.com, because at this time of year I like to check the weather forecast about every two seconds to see if the meteorologists will suddenly change next week's temps to 70 degrees, haha. that 45 degree temp from earlier actually felt pretty awesome. It's a sad, cruel world when 45 degrees feels warm.
Finally it's on to the forums, Avonlea Kindreds and the Ingleside Forum, although I have become mostly a lurker now.
And that pretty much sums up my computer time... minus instant messenger, which I usually do later in the day!
3 comments:
What a fun post!! :-D And sorry I ditched you on AIM. You'll see my message. :-/
Awesome post! I felt like I was snooping. I may have to use this idea if you don't mind!
Thanks guys! Evonne, please, feel free to steal the idea... it just came to me randomly!
Post a Comment