Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Whiny Wednesday

Blogging at the last second... I'm becoming a pro at the last second blog!

Oh yeah, I changed my blog template. I know I changed it rather recently, but Valentine's Day is over. Plus, the red and black was getting on my nerves!

I'm watching the Real World... damn is the cast this season all a bunch of whiny asses? Sorry... but seriously, one guy just broke a glass table over someone not putting gas in the group car. Seriously dude? There is sadly a time when one has to suspect they are too old to watch the Real World. What happened to the good old days, like the Miami cast? Give me some Flora, Dan, and Cynthia any day of the week over this boring cast.

I subbed this afternoon for a fourth/fifth grade split. Boy were those kids a handful! Not to mention the fact that the reason I got called in for the afternoon is because their original sub went home sick. Well, going home sick is only half of the story... she apparently fainted right in the class, in front of the kids! So if they weren't hyper enough already, watching an adult faint in front of them wasn't going to settle them down any!

******
Anyhoo... on a totally different tangent, I had a rantfest with my friend Melanie via instant messenger last night. (And AIM has been kicking me off repeatedly tonight...err). It was all about our friend Dan ... somehow we got on the topic of him, and yeah. I thought my issues with him were resolved, but I found myself just spilling my guts to Melanie about all my frustrations over him. I was afraid I was coming across as a snot, but Melanie totally backed me up on everything I said. Sigh. Isn't weird how you can think you have totally resolved an issue with someone, only to realize down the road that you are still peeved off?

Story of my life.

No comments:

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Whiny Wednesday

Blogging at the last second... I'm becoming a pro at the last second blog!

Oh yeah, I changed my blog template. I know I changed it rather recently, but Valentine's Day is over. Plus, the red and black was getting on my nerves!

I'm watching the Real World... damn is the cast this season all a bunch of whiny asses? Sorry... but seriously, one guy just broke a glass table over someone not putting gas in the group car. Seriously dude? There is sadly a time when one has to suspect they are too old to watch the Real World. What happened to the good old days, like the Miami cast? Give me some Flora, Dan, and Cynthia any day of the week over this boring cast.

I subbed this afternoon for a fourth/fifth grade split. Boy were those kids a handful! Not to mention the fact that the reason I got called in for the afternoon is because their original sub went home sick. Well, going home sick is only half of the story... she apparently fainted right in the class, in front of the kids! So if they weren't hyper enough already, watching an adult faint in front of them wasn't going to settle them down any!

******
Anyhoo... on a totally different tangent, I had a rantfest with my friend Melanie via instant messenger last night. (And AIM has been kicking me off repeatedly tonight...err). It was all about our friend Dan ... somehow we got on the topic of him, and yeah. I thought my issues with him were resolved, but I found myself just spilling my guts to Melanie about all my frustrations over him. I was afraid I was coming across as a snot, but Melanie totally backed me up on everything I said. Sigh. Isn't weird how you can think you have totally resolved an issue with someone, only to realize down the road that you are still peeved off?

Story of my life.

No comments: