A quick blog before I go to bed. I have been watching Youtube a lot in the past couple of days, and the one thing I love about Youtube is that you can pull up the most random clips! Like, or instance, last night I saw an old school Whitney Houston where she was wearing a bright pink, spandex jumpsuit, with a belt, and a TWEED blazer! Haha, it's awesome!
Anyhoo... I've found some clips of my favorite Nick shows from my childhood. Salute Your Shorts, Clarissa Explains It All, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Doug, Pete and Pete... the list goes on. Since I'm feeling nostalgic, I'm posting a couple of videos. :)
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday, February 13, 2009
Nostalgia...
A quick blog before I go to bed. I have been watching Youtube a lot in the past couple of days, and the one thing I love about Youtube is that you can pull up the most random clips! Like, or instance, last night I saw an old school Whitney Houston where she was wearing a bright pink, spandex jumpsuit, with a belt, and a TWEED blazer! Haha, it's awesome!
Anyhoo... I've found some clips of my favorite Nick shows from my childhood. Salute Your Shorts, Clarissa Explains It All, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Doug, Pete and Pete... the list goes on. Since I'm feeling nostalgic, I'm posting a couple of videos. :)
Anyhoo... I've found some clips of my favorite Nick shows from my childhood. Salute Your Shorts, Clarissa Explains It All, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Doug, Pete and Pete... the list goes on. Since I'm feeling nostalgic, I'm posting a couple of videos. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What did we ever do before YouTube? lol!
Post a Comment