I've been very frustrated today! Not entirely sure why... but it's this quiet time of having nothing to do that seems to remind you of those little things that have been nagging at you lately. My mom, is driving me nuts. I definitely know that is part of my frustration lately, but that isn't the only reason. Overall, I've been feeling very antsy and on edge lately. I wouldn't be surprised if I have an anxiety attack at some point this week, with the rate I'm going. Which is all the better reason to hit the gym this week, because if I can get out some of that negative energy, I may start feeling more like a normal person again.
Hmm, I've been thinking about retail therapy... not sure if that will really solve my problems, but shoe shopping would be lots of fun right now! My sister gave me a gift card for Target that I haven't spent yet... I always love buying random things at Target. Maybe I should do that tomorrow. Definitely being cooped up with the return of snow has made me feel antsy. Honestly, if it wouldn't make me feel guilty, I'd love to buy a new, expensive purse. But that money can go to such better use... I just can't justify spending $200+ on a purse while in grad school.
Teddy is currently sitting on my bed, with his front paws laying across my shins. He's chewing on his toy red shoe, and is incredibly adorable... but I really want a slice of my dad's apple pie! There is no way I can get up and enjoy a piece of pie without him following right behind me. I love my dogs but the begging thing does drive me nuts!
I've decided that when February is over, I'm going to need to find some other way to keep my creative juices going. Blogging during February hasn't been overly painful, but I definitely don't think I could keep up the everyday blogging in to March! I am hoping to spend at least half an hour everyday in March in some kind of creative pursuit. That may be reading a good book, scrapbooking, crocheting, getting around to practicing my guitar... something. Anything to keep my occupied! I might also look in to voice lessons. I've been greatly neglecting my voice lately. Anyhow, those are all just thoughts for now. :)
You Would Win Best Actor / Actress |
![]() You are confident and talented. When it's time for you to shine, you step up. You have a strong personality. You love attention, and you can command an audience of any size. You tend to be a bit obsessive. You're the perfect person to immerse yourself in a big role. You're both empathetic and expressive. You understand and communicate well. |

No comments:
Post a Comment