I wasn't sure what to say today... so survey time!
Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!
1. Did you date someone from your school?
Not really... I went to prom with a guy who graduated from my high school, but "dating" would be a bit of a stretch.
2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
Yeah, no.
3. Did you car pool to school?
No, my mom always drove us. Senior year sometimes I'd take the bus... other times ride home with friends, or my mom would come and get us.
.4. What kind of car did you have?
The above explanation should answer this question... didn't have a car.
5. What kind of car do you have now?
2000 Silver Honda Civic, which I love, however, it currently has a rusted muffler pipe... it sounds like an old beater car, so embarrassing!
.6. Its Saturday night...where are you now?
Usually at home, sometimes out with the girls, or perhaps out with another friend.
7. It is Saturday night...where were you then?
Usually watching TV with Tiffany, or out with my friends, who ironically, are pretty much the same group of people. :)
8. What kind of job(s) did you have in high school?
I didn't... I know I was spoiled!
9. What kind of job do you do now?
Full time student... part time substitute teacher... assistant health director during the summer (a.k.a. work 12 to 17 hours for little pay band camp nerd)
10. Were you a party animal?
Ha! No... Huong and Lai's birthday party was the first "Party" I'd ever been to.
11. Were you considered a flirt?
I don't think so...
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Choir nerd! But I didn't sing in my school's choir, I did summer a summer music program at UM-Flint
13. Were you a nerd?
No, being a nerd would have meant getting noticed... I worked very hard at being the "average" girl that no one bothered.
14. Did you get suspended or expelled?
Nope
15. Can you sing the fight song?
I wasn't even aware that we had a fight song...
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher?
I think Dr. Roetter... I loved Physics class, and he loved that I loved Physics, so it was always a super fun class.
17. Where did you sit during lunch?
Always the same table with Bernadette, Andrea, Shannon, Kristen, Amanda, Tiffany M., Huong, Lai, and sometimes Bernadine, my sister Tiffany, and Man Ling.
18. What was your school's full name?
Flint Southwestern Academy
19. When did you graduate?
2000
20. What was your school mascot?
Knights
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
No. Sometimes I wish I could... just to maybe change the direction of my life a bit, but overall, no. It wasn't a hellish experience, but it wasn't amazing, either.
22. Did you have fun at Prom?
No, not really. My date was super nice, we got to take his uncle's Rolls Royce, which was super amazing... but my best friend Bernadine decided to tell me at prom that she was pregnant... kind of ruined the whole night.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
On occasion, via Facebook or AIM. He's married though, lol so nothing going on there!
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
Maybe... I already hang out with the majority of people I liked in high school, so I'm not sure what the point would really be.
25. Do you still talk to people from school?
Yes, Bernadette, Shannon, Andrea, and Bernadine mostly.
6. School Colors?
Royal blue, gold, and white
27. What celebrities came from your high school?
I don't know, some guy played for the NFL, Charlie Bell who was a senior when I was freshman currently plays for the NBA, I think the Milwaukee Bucks...
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday, February 23, 2009
Senior Year
I wasn't sure what to say today... so survey time!
Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!
1. Did you date someone from your school?
Not really... I went to prom with a guy who graduated from my high school, but "dating" would be a bit of a stretch.
2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
Yeah, no.
3. Did you car pool to school?
No, my mom always drove us. Senior year sometimes I'd take the bus... other times ride home with friends, or my mom would come and get us.
.4. What kind of car did you have?
The above explanation should answer this question... didn't have a car.
5. What kind of car do you have now?
2000 Silver Honda Civic, which I love, however, it currently has a rusted muffler pipe... it sounds like an old beater car, so embarrassing!
.6. Its Saturday night...where are you now?
Usually at home, sometimes out with the girls, or perhaps out with another friend.
7. It is Saturday night...where were you then?
Usually watching TV with Tiffany, or out with my friends, who ironically, are pretty much the same group of people. :)
8. What kind of job(s) did you have in high school?
I didn't... I know I was spoiled!
9. What kind of job do you do now?
Full time student... part time substitute teacher... assistant health director during the summer (a.k.a. work 12 to 17 hours for little pay band camp nerd)
10. Were you a party animal?
Ha! No... Huong and Lai's birthday party was the first "Party" I'd ever been to.
11. Were you considered a flirt?
I don't think so...
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Choir nerd! But I didn't sing in my school's choir, I did summer a summer music program at UM-Flint
13. Were you a nerd?
No, being a nerd would have meant getting noticed... I worked very hard at being the "average" girl that no one bothered.
14. Did you get suspended or expelled?
Nope
15. Can you sing the fight song?
I wasn't even aware that we had a fight song...
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher?
I think Dr. Roetter... I loved Physics class, and he loved that I loved Physics, so it was always a super fun class.
17. Where did you sit during lunch?
Always the same table with Bernadette, Andrea, Shannon, Kristen, Amanda, Tiffany M., Huong, Lai, and sometimes Bernadine, my sister Tiffany, and Man Ling.
18. What was your school's full name?
Flint Southwestern Academy
19. When did you graduate?
2000
20. What was your school mascot?
Knights
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
No. Sometimes I wish I could... just to maybe change the direction of my life a bit, but overall, no. It wasn't a hellish experience, but it wasn't amazing, either.
22. Did you have fun at Prom?
No, not really. My date was super nice, we got to take his uncle's Rolls Royce, which was super amazing... but my best friend Bernadine decided to tell me at prom that she was pregnant... kind of ruined the whole night.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
On occasion, via Facebook or AIM. He's married though, lol so nothing going on there!
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
Maybe... I already hang out with the majority of people I liked in high school, so I'm not sure what the point would really be.
25. Do you still talk to people from school?
Yes, Bernadette, Shannon, Andrea, and Bernadine mostly.
6. School Colors?
Royal blue, gold, and white
27. What celebrities came from your high school?
I don't know, some guy played for the NFL, Charlie Bell who was a senior when I was freshman currently plays for the NBA, I think the Milwaukee Bucks...
Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!
1. Did you date someone from your school?
Not really... I went to prom with a guy who graduated from my high school, but "dating" would be a bit of a stretch.
2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
Yeah, no.
3. Did you car pool to school?
No, my mom always drove us. Senior year sometimes I'd take the bus... other times ride home with friends, or my mom would come and get us.
.4. What kind of car did you have?
The above explanation should answer this question... didn't have a car.
5. What kind of car do you have now?
2000 Silver Honda Civic, which I love, however, it currently has a rusted muffler pipe... it sounds like an old beater car, so embarrassing!
.6. Its Saturday night...where are you now?
Usually at home, sometimes out with the girls, or perhaps out with another friend.
7. It is Saturday night...where were you then?
Usually watching TV with Tiffany, or out with my friends, who ironically, are pretty much the same group of people. :)
8. What kind of job(s) did you have in high school?
I didn't... I know I was spoiled!
9. What kind of job do you do now?
Full time student... part time substitute teacher... assistant health director during the summer (a.k.a. work 12 to 17 hours for little pay band camp nerd)
10. Were you a party animal?
Ha! No... Huong and Lai's birthday party was the first "Party" I'd ever been to.
11. Were you considered a flirt?
I don't think so...
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Choir nerd! But I didn't sing in my school's choir, I did summer a summer music program at UM-Flint
13. Were you a nerd?
No, being a nerd would have meant getting noticed... I worked very hard at being the "average" girl that no one bothered.
14. Did you get suspended or expelled?
Nope
15. Can you sing the fight song?
I wasn't even aware that we had a fight song...
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher?
I think Dr. Roetter... I loved Physics class, and he loved that I loved Physics, so it was always a super fun class.
17. Where did you sit during lunch?
Always the same table with Bernadette, Andrea, Shannon, Kristen, Amanda, Tiffany M., Huong, Lai, and sometimes Bernadine, my sister Tiffany, and Man Ling.
18. What was your school's full name?
Flint Southwestern Academy
19. When did you graduate?
2000
20. What was your school mascot?
Knights
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
No. Sometimes I wish I could... just to maybe change the direction of my life a bit, but overall, no. It wasn't a hellish experience, but it wasn't amazing, either.
22. Did you have fun at Prom?
No, not really. My date was super nice, we got to take his uncle's Rolls Royce, which was super amazing... but my best friend Bernadine decided to tell me at prom that she was pregnant... kind of ruined the whole night.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
On occasion, via Facebook or AIM. He's married though, lol so nothing going on there!
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
Maybe... I already hang out with the majority of people I liked in high school, so I'm not sure what the point would really be.
25. Do you still talk to people from school?
Yes, Bernadette, Shannon, Andrea, and Bernadine mostly.
6. School Colors?
Royal blue, gold, and white
27. What celebrities came from your high school?
I don't know, some guy played for the NFL, Charlie Bell who was a senior when I was freshman currently plays for the NBA, I think the Milwaukee Bucks...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment