I need to write a substantial blog post sometime soon... but in the meanwhile, here's a list of things I'm looking forward to in the next week:
1. Eta Sigma Gamma induction tomorrow (Saturday) at 2:30 pm!
2. Going with the girls to the Flint Symphony Orchestra/Flint Festival Chorus season finale concert tomorrow night!
3.Going out for dinner and drinks with the girls tomorrow night after the concert.
4. Getting to wear my cute, new, little black dress for tomorrow. :)
5. Getting all of my final papers of the semester done.
6. Officially finishing this semester on Monday night!
7.Having a 4.0 posted for my GPA on Wednesday. :)
8. S coming to hang out with me for the whole day on Thursday! (Scary... lol)
9. Going to Chicago on Friday morning for Bernadette's birthday!!!
10. Hanging out with old friends who I miss dearly in Chicago for the weekend. :)
Oh yes, I forgot to add that I'm looking forward to the amazing weather next week! Today it got to about 80 degrees... it's still about 75 degrees outside, and the central air is on, although I'd personally prefer to just let the breeze come in through the window.
This next week can be mostly fun, and then the first week of May, boom, my spring semester starts. Oh well, at least it's only one class.
You Are Facebook |
![]() You are social, outgoing, and excited to connect to your friends. You are interested in your friends' lives, and you enjoy adding your opinion to the mix. While you enjoy sharing online, you don't want everyone to know your business. You value your privacy. Your life is an open book to those you know but not to strangers. |

3 comments:
Congrats on the 4.0!! And hope you're having fun in Chicago!
And we have our AC on too. It hits mid 60's, and my sister is itching to turn it on. Heh! I have my bedroom window open anyway, though. :-P
I'm a complete dip and thought you were in Chicago this past weekend! Then I saw your Facebook status -- d'oh!
Have fun! And hopefully the weather will be awesome for you all.
LOL Thanks Robin! I read your first comment, and I thought "hmm... I think she thought I was going to Chicago this weekend!" It made me laugh. :)
Post a Comment