Well... what a week! Yes... I've been MIA on the blog front lately. There has been so much that has happened since I last blogged... some of it I'm not even sure I want to share on the blog! My life has been an open book for so long, and now I find myself wondering if I should censor things...
Okay, let's see... I finished up the semester, and I definitely got my 4.0!!! Actually my university does grad gpas on an 8.0 scale... but all you have to do is divide it by two to get the 4 point scale... I got an A-, and A, and an A+!!! I'm incredibly psyched to have gotten yet another A+ in my grad school career... I worked so damn hard for it, too!
Anyhow... moving on, so S came up to Flint from Ohio on Thursday to have a "date day" with me. It was pouring raining, so that kind of put a damper on things (it would have been really nice to do some more things outdoors). All in all though, we had a great time! He joked that we really had "three" dates in one, because we went for coffee, had lunch, did silly things like we used to do at camp (such as roaming aimlessly around Walmart for almost an hour), saw I Love You, Man, and had dinner, all before he drove back to Ohio.
And it was so cute too, he held my hand through the movie, and definitely gave me one hell of a goodnight smooch! Haha... yeah, that's all I'm going to say about that! While I was in Chicago he texted me saying that he wanted to "be my guy," which is really cute... but I'm just starting to get used to this whole thing! We'll see if he becomes boyfriend material in the next few weeks... but he's definitely making me grin!
Ah... so this blog is really going to be in two parts, because I need to tell all about the fun (and drama) that was Chicago! I'll continue that in the next couple of days.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Back to Blogging!
Well... what a week! Yes... I've been MIA on the blog front lately. There has been so much that has happened since I last blogged... some of it I'm not even sure I want to share on the blog! My life has been an open book for so long, and now I find myself wondering if I should censor things...
Okay, let's see... I finished up the semester, and I definitely got my 4.0!!! Actually my university does grad gpas on an 8.0 scale... but all you have to do is divide it by two to get the 4 point scale... I got an A-, and A, and an A+!!! I'm incredibly psyched to have gotten yet another A+ in my grad school career... I worked so damn hard for it, too!
Anyhow... moving on, so S came up to Flint from Ohio on Thursday to have a "date day" with me. It was pouring raining, so that kind of put a damper on things (it would have been really nice to do some more things outdoors). All in all though, we had a great time! He joked that we really had "three" dates in one, because we went for coffee, had lunch, did silly things like we used to do at camp (such as roaming aimlessly around Walmart for almost an hour), saw I Love You, Man, and had dinner, all before he drove back to Ohio.
And it was so cute too, he held my hand through the movie, and definitely gave me one hell of a goodnight smooch! Haha... yeah, that's all I'm going to say about that! While I was in Chicago he texted me saying that he wanted to "be my guy," which is really cute... but I'm just starting to get used to this whole thing! We'll see if he becomes boyfriend material in the next few weeks... but he's definitely making me grin!
Ah... so this blog is really going to be in two parts, because I need to tell all about the fun (and drama) that was Chicago! I'll continue that in the next couple of days.
Okay, let's see... I finished up the semester, and I definitely got my 4.0!!! Actually my university does grad gpas on an 8.0 scale... but all you have to do is divide it by two to get the 4 point scale... I got an A-, and A, and an A+!!! I'm incredibly psyched to have gotten yet another A+ in my grad school career... I worked so damn hard for it, too!
Anyhow... moving on, so S came up to Flint from Ohio on Thursday to have a "date day" with me. It was pouring raining, so that kind of put a damper on things (it would have been really nice to do some more things outdoors). All in all though, we had a great time! He joked that we really had "three" dates in one, because we went for coffee, had lunch, did silly things like we used to do at camp (such as roaming aimlessly around Walmart for almost an hour), saw I Love You, Man, and had dinner, all before he drove back to Ohio.
And it was so cute too, he held my hand through the movie, and definitely gave me one hell of a goodnight smooch! Haha... yeah, that's all I'm going to say about that! While I was in Chicago he texted me saying that he wanted to "be my guy," which is really cute... but I'm just starting to get used to this whole thing! We'll see if he becomes boyfriend material in the next few weeks... but he's definitely making me grin!
Ah... so this blog is really going to be in two parts, because I need to tell all about the fun (and drama) that was Chicago! I'll continue that in the next couple of days.
3 comments:
- Kirby said...
-
Congrats on your 4.0!! That is an accomplishment that you should definitely be proud of!
About the guy... EEeeeeeee!!! ;o) -
1:48 AM EDT
- Robin said...
-
Two [virtual] thumbs up for the awesome grades!! :-D
And how exciting about the guy!! You must give more details!!!
Could I have used any more exclamation points? ;-) -
10:13 PM EDT
- Tamara said...
-
LOL Robin! It's okay, I do the same thing... the overuse of exclamation points I mean! LOL More details to come, I promise :)
-
12:47 PM EDT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats on your 4.0!! That is an accomplishment that you should definitely be proud of!
About the guy... EEeeeeeee!!! ;o)
Two [virtual] thumbs up for the awesome grades!! :-D
And how exciting about the guy!! You must give more details!!!
Could I have used any more exclamation points? ;-)
LOL Robin! It's okay, I do the same thing... the overuse of exclamation points I mean! LOL More details to come, I promise :)
Post a Comment