Thursday, April 16, 2009

And a week later...

11:41 PM

It's been a week since I've blogged. I'm sorry if it seems like I've become an infrequent blogger... it's just I've been super busy! It's the end of the semester, afterall. Tuesday was the peak of it all, so now my life is slowing down a bit. Thankfully, the end of this semester is nothing like last semester! Last semester I really felt like I was going to have a heart attack.

So, let's see, on Tuesday my group project finally came to an end! We did the final paper and presented, and it went fine, I think. Our professor was nit picking on our presentation here and there, but I was expecting that. After that was all said and done, I sped over to the Red Cross to get recertified in CPR. Now, apparently the CPR-PR is good for two years... which is great because I hate sitting through that class every year! The instructor is this bitchy woman who looks like her rear end is begging to bust out of her khakis! She's not heavy... she just seems to be wearing pants that probably fit her well 20 years ago. She's one of those types that seems like she really wanted to be a doctor in life, but didn't quite pass her GED so now she's teaching CPR instead. Yeah, I know that is a really bitchy comment on my part, but she was a major pain in the ass on Tuesday night! I was so glad when it was over!

******
And now on to the real reason I need to blog tonight! I need to vent! Describing this as venting sounds like I am angry, but I'm not! I'm just very confused, and I don't know what to do.

So my previous post... and the boy who was flirting with me? It has continued. I think it's about time for me to give him a label for this blog, because I highly doubt this will be the last time I refer to him. We'll just call him "S." S and I have pretty much sent each other a message or two on Facebook everyday like clockwork for the last week or so. His notes started out really cute and funny (and flirtatious), and they're still that way... but now with more honesty, I suppose? Before he was sending me little notes in a joking way, and now, even though there is still a lot of joking, he admitted that yes, he did recently break up with his girlfriend. He also told me that while he's still working through those feelings, he genuinely likes me, and liked me a lot last summer but felt like I was out of his league a bit. He also admitted to holding on to the "cutesy" note that I sent him last summer because he couldn't bring himself to throwing it away, even though he had a girlfriend at the time.

Where does this lead me? Very, very confused. I told my friend Melanie all about this, as she knows him and was aware that he asked me out last summer (when I mentioned him not throwing out the note I sent him, her response was "WHAT??? WTF!!! You sent him a note, and didn't tell me? Good lord, Tamara, now this all makes sense!!!!), and her comment was "Well, be careful. I mean, at first I was questioning his motives a bit, but well, honestly, he's a really sweet guy, so don't break his heart."

Me? Break someone's heart? When I have ever been in the position to do that in life?

I'm sorry to be such a girl and complain about this on my blog... but yeah, I just don't know where my thoughts are anymore. This has taken me soooo completely off guard, that I can't quite process it all. The worst part? In less than a month I have my summer intensive "May Weekend," where I'm going to be sitting in hours and hours of meetings, with his (very sweet) ex-girlfriend. Not that she knows anything about this, but the fact that I know what's going on, is going to make me feel very awkward.

Oh well, at least I'll have Melanie to cut my eyes over to from time to time, since she's been promoted and will be at May Weekend with me.

Sorry for the melodrama that has now become my life! Please, go back to whatever else was amusing you before you read this blog!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Men just leave all women confused, I've come to realize that fact.

Tamara said...

LOL WORD.

Heather said...

Men. . . Phlllbbt! :P

Thursday, April 16, 2009

And a week later...

11:41 PM

It's been a week since I've blogged. I'm sorry if it seems like I've become an infrequent blogger... it's just I've been super busy! It's the end of the semester, afterall. Tuesday was the peak of it all, so now my life is slowing down a bit. Thankfully, the end of this semester is nothing like last semester! Last semester I really felt like I was going to have a heart attack.

So, let's see, on Tuesday my group project finally came to an end! We did the final paper and presented, and it went fine, I think. Our professor was nit picking on our presentation here and there, but I was expecting that. After that was all said and done, I sped over to the Red Cross to get recertified in CPR. Now, apparently the CPR-PR is good for two years... which is great because I hate sitting through that class every year! The instructor is this bitchy woman who looks like her rear end is begging to bust out of her khakis! She's not heavy... she just seems to be wearing pants that probably fit her well 20 years ago. She's one of those types that seems like she really wanted to be a doctor in life, but didn't quite pass her GED so now she's teaching CPR instead. Yeah, I know that is a really bitchy comment on my part, but she was a major pain in the ass on Tuesday night! I was so glad when it was over!

******
And now on to the real reason I need to blog tonight! I need to vent! Describing this as venting sounds like I am angry, but I'm not! I'm just very confused, and I don't know what to do.

So my previous post... and the boy who was flirting with me? It has continued. I think it's about time for me to give him a label for this blog, because I highly doubt this will be the last time I refer to him. We'll just call him "S." S and I have pretty much sent each other a message or two on Facebook everyday like clockwork for the last week or so. His notes started out really cute and funny (and flirtatious), and they're still that way... but now with more honesty, I suppose? Before he was sending me little notes in a joking way, and now, even though there is still a lot of joking, he admitted that yes, he did recently break up with his girlfriend. He also told me that while he's still working through those feelings, he genuinely likes me, and liked me a lot last summer but felt like I was out of his league a bit. He also admitted to holding on to the "cutesy" note that I sent him last summer because he couldn't bring himself to throwing it away, even though he had a girlfriend at the time.

Where does this lead me? Very, very confused. I told my friend Melanie all about this, as she knows him and was aware that he asked me out last summer (when I mentioned him not throwing out the note I sent him, her response was "WHAT??? WTF!!! You sent him a note, and didn't tell me? Good lord, Tamara, now this all makes sense!!!!), and her comment was "Well, be careful. I mean, at first I was questioning his motives a bit, but well, honestly, he's a really sweet guy, so don't break his heart."

Me? Break someone's heart? When I have ever been in the position to do that in life?

I'm sorry to be such a girl and complain about this on my blog... but yeah, I just don't know where my thoughts are anymore. This has taken me soooo completely off guard, that I can't quite process it all. The worst part? In less than a month I have my summer intensive "May Weekend," where I'm going to be sitting in hours and hours of meetings, with his (very sweet) ex-girlfriend. Not that she knows anything about this, but the fact that I know what's going on, is going to make me feel very awkward.

Oh well, at least I'll have Melanie to cut my eyes over to from time to time, since she's been promoted and will be at May Weekend with me.

Sorry for the melodrama that has now become my life! Please, go back to whatever else was amusing you before you read this blog!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Men just leave all women confused, I've come to realize that fact.

Tamara said...

LOL WORD.

Heather said...

Men. . . Phlllbbt! :P