I've got some more interesting things to blog about, but in the meanwhile, I can't resist this... I just saw a commercial for The Snuggie... for DOGS!!! Hahahahahahahaha.... I literally cannot stop laughing! My boss Jenn got me a Snuggie as a funny gift at the end of the summer, and that made me laugh hard enough! But this is freaking ridiculous!
Check it out here: The Snuggie For Dogs
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Hot Dogs, Anyone???
I've got some more interesting things to blog about, but in the meanwhile, I can't resist this... I just saw a commercial for The Snuggie... for DOGS!!! Hahahahahahahaha.... I literally cannot stop laughing! My boss Jenn got me a Snuggie as a funny gift at the end of the summer, and that made me laugh hard enough! But this is freaking ridiculous!
Check it out here: The Snuggie For Dogs
Check it out here: The Snuggie For Dogs
3 comments:
- Kirby said...
-
OMG hahahaha!! Jon wouldn't come watch the video so I re-enacted it for him. :)
-
2:03 AM EDT
- Robin said...
-
That is hilarious! That one dog at the end looks extremely pissed off. lol!
-
4:55 PM EDT
- Heather said...
-
The new Snuggie commercials are hilarious (the rockin' one is pretty funny)--but it's scary how popular this product is. :>
-
5:13 PM EDT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OMG hahahaha!! Jon wouldn't come watch the video so I re-enacted it for him. :)
That is hilarious! That one dog at the end looks extremely pissed off. lol!
The new Snuggie commercials are hilarious (the rockin' one is pretty funny)--but it's scary how popular this product is. :>
Post a Comment