Wednesday, November 11, 2009

5 Things I Want...

Okay, nothing like blogging at the last minute tonight! I'm going to do a quick 5 things list... these are five things that I would like to... own/do/try. :) In no particular order:

1. I want to try Greek yogurt. I know that sounds silly, but my friend raves about it, and apparently it has more protein and less sugar? She said it tastes fantastic, and I love yogurt.

2. I want a new Coach purse. I don't have a particular style in mind... but I would like to save and make a nice new purse my graduation gift to myself this spring. We shall see if that can be a reality.

3. I want to cut bangs. Yes, I want to try a new hair style without doing anything too over the top, and I think bangs would be a happy medium. Hmm, I haven't had them since I was a kid, I have no idea how I'd look now.

4. I would also like to try Larabars. I saw them on the Biggest Loser, and some are made with almond paste and dried cherries, and that just sounds awesomely good to me.

5. I want to get back in to choir. I miss it so much... I just want to sing, sing, sing. I never joined in the fall because I was questioning my winter schedule, but I really hope to be able to join the Flint Festival Chorus in January... and I'm bummed that it's too late to take part in the Holiday Pops concert with the Flint Symphony Orchestra.

No comments:

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

5 Things I Want...

Okay, nothing like blogging at the last minute tonight! I'm going to do a quick 5 things list... these are five things that I would like to... own/do/try. :) In no particular order:

1. I want to try Greek yogurt. I know that sounds silly, but my friend raves about it, and apparently it has more protein and less sugar? She said it tastes fantastic, and I love yogurt.

2. I want a new Coach purse. I don't have a particular style in mind... but I would like to save and make a nice new purse my graduation gift to myself this spring. We shall see if that can be a reality.

3. I want to cut bangs. Yes, I want to try a new hair style without doing anything too over the top, and I think bangs would be a happy medium. Hmm, I haven't had them since I was a kid, I have no idea how I'd look now.

4. I would also like to try Larabars. I saw them on the Biggest Loser, and some are made with almond paste and dried cherries, and that just sounds awesomely good to me.

5. I want to get back in to choir. I miss it so much... I just want to sing, sing, sing. I never joined in the fall because I was questioning my winter schedule, but I really hope to be able to join the Flint Festival Chorus in January... and I'm bummed that it's too late to take part in the Holiday Pops concert with the Flint Symphony Orchestra.

No comments: