Thursday, November 19, 2009

Another Boring Day

Today was pretty boring... me sleeping in... calming my friend Melanie down because she just got offered the job I used to do at camp (haha, I knew that would happen!), going to Walmart, visiting my parents, and going to a friend's Pampered Chef party. (It was free dinner, haha, and I also ordered one of those awesome ice cream scoopers with the antifreeze in the middle... so your ice cream NEVER sticks to it...). Anyhow, that was my day. I also curiously watched Bernadette attempt to make fish... tillapia, which was fun to watch because she isn't exactly domesticated. Haha. Anyhow, that's the story of my day. I could do a meme, but that seems rather boring, and plus, I should be asleep right now! I have to get up at 7 to work, so yes, let me take my butt to bed. But before I go to bed, what I wanted to post for this blog is this awesomely funny short video that my professor had us watch in class yesterday. It's adminstration and management for health care... and we were discussing how as the boss you have to be assertive... but this video was quite the exaggeration of that! It's short... so if you've ever worked in an office and are in the mood for a good laugh, I highly suggest you watch it!


2 comments:

Heather said...

I :heart: Terry Tate, Office linebacker. I want him to come visit my office! He needs to tell someone not to fill the fridge so full of sodas that there's no room for our lunches!

Robin said...

HILARIOUS!!!! I have to forward this on.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Another Boring Day

Today was pretty boring... me sleeping in... calming my friend Melanie down because she just got offered the job I used to do at camp (haha, I knew that would happen!), going to Walmart, visiting my parents, and going to a friend's Pampered Chef party. (It was free dinner, haha, and I also ordered one of those awesome ice cream scoopers with the antifreeze in the middle... so your ice cream NEVER sticks to it...). Anyhow, that was my day. I also curiously watched Bernadette attempt to make fish... tillapia, which was fun to watch because she isn't exactly domesticated. Haha. Anyhow, that's the story of my day. I could do a meme, but that seems rather boring, and plus, I should be asleep right now! I have to get up at 7 to work, so yes, let me take my butt to bed. But before I go to bed, what I wanted to post for this blog is this awesomely funny short video that my professor had us watch in class yesterday. It's adminstration and management for health care... and we were discussing how as the boss you have to be assertive... but this video was quite the exaggeration of that! It's short... so if you've ever worked in an office and are in the mood for a good laugh, I highly suggest you watch it!


2 comments:

Heather said...

I :heart: Terry Tate, Office linebacker. I want him to come visit my office! He needs to tell someone not to fill the fridge so full of sodas that there's no room for our lunches!

Robin said...

HILARIOUS!!!! I have to forward this on.