Thursday, November 5, 2009

Um wow, I forgot to give this a title...

Geez! I almost forgot to blog! And I have no idea what to blog about, and it's almost midnight! GEEEZZZZ.

Okay, hmm, let's see here... now would be a good time to have jotted down some ideas. :(

I just asked my friend Melanie to give me 10 random questions, so here goes...

1. What's your favorite fried food?
Um, I guess I'd have to go with chicken... that's what I think of when I eat fried foods.

2. Do you prefer fish or turtles as a potential pet?
I'm going to have to go with fish... turtles carry salmonella!

3.panera or panda express?
Panera Bread for sure! I've actually never had Panda Express

4.backstreet boys or nsync? (though I know the answer)
NSYNC.... Justin Timberlake was hot even back then!

5.lions, tigers or bears?
Oh My! Haha, bears, like my Teddy bear. :)

6. ryan seacrest or vern troyer?
Ryan Seacrest... he never peed on tv before, that I know of.

7.what was your favorite subject in grade school?
Music for sure... loved loved loved choir!

8. scary movie or documentary?
Documentary because they are much more interesting than a faked bad horror flick!

9.would you rather buy a cute pair of shoes or a cute purse, saying they were the same price?
Probably the purse... I'd probably get more use out of it. I'm so damn picky when it comes to shoes!

10. what was your first favorite color, what'd it change to, and change to, and what is it now?
My first favorite color was red, simply because I knew how to spell it! Then I decided I liked yellow, and then in high school it was blue, in college (undergrad) it was pink... and now I like browns and oranges and fuchias and yellows again. :)

Thanks to Melanie, a lifesaver who gave me something to blog about!

No comments:

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Um wow, I forgot to give this a title...

Geez! I almost forgot to blog! And I have no idea what to blog about, and it's almost midnight! GEEEZZZZ.

Okay, hmm, let's see here... now would be a good time to have jotted down some ideas. :(

I just asked my friend Melanie to give me 10 random questions, so here goes...

1. What's your favorite fried food?
Um, I guess I'd have to go with chicken... that's what I think of when I eat fried foods.

2. Do you prefer fish or turtles as a potential pet?
I'm going to have to go with fish... turtles carry salmonella!

3.panera or panda express?
Panera Bread for sure! I've actually never had Panda Express

4.backstreet boys or nsync? (though I know the answer)
NSYNC.... Justin Timberlake was hot even back then!

5.lions, tigers or bears?
Oh My! Haha, bears, like my Teddy bear. :)

6. ryan seacrest or vern troyer?
Ryan Seacrest... he never peed on tv before, that I know of.

7.what was your favorite subject in grade school?
Music for sure... loved loved loved choir!

8. scary movie or documentary?
Documentary because they are much more interesting than a faked bad horror flick!

9.would you rather buy a cute pair of shoes or a cute purse, saying they were the same price?
Probably the purse... I'd probably get more use out of it. I'm so damn picky when it comes to shoes!

10. what was your first favorite color, what'd it change to, and change to, and what is it now?
My first favorite color was red, simply because I knew how to spell it! Then I decided I liked yellow, and then in high school it was blue, in college (undergrad) it was pink... and now I like browns and oranges and fuchias and yellows again. :)

Thanks to Melanie, a lifesaver who gave me something to blog about!

No comments: