I'm blogging before midnight, it must be a miracle!
Ah. Yes, well, I'm blogging before midnight because I am working tomorrow. Which should be great, right? I sometimes get anxious about working... and I'm feeling that way tonight. I know, having a job shouldn't make me anxious, and work in general doesn't make me anxious. It's just hard sometimes subbing, always walking in to a new situation, having no idea if the kids are going to behave themselves, or be a complete and utter nightmare. And seriously, working mainly in Flint, the kids can definitely be a nightmare. And the school I'm working at is in the middle of the hood... and I am not stereotyping here, but those are usually the schools where the kids are the absolute worst. I know this from experience. I figure that I probably won't work Tuesday because I'll be at school for crazy hours, and Wednesday I'm guessing is a restricted day for teachers with the holiday on Thursday... so if I don't work tomorrow I probably won't work until next week.
My parents came over tonight, and it was great to see them, but my mom made me feel bad! She started going on and on about how Teddy misses me, and how he keeps going up to my old room and whining. Why did she have to tell me that? I feel so horrible, lord knows I miss Teddy and Tabby, and leaving them behind was the worst part about moving out. I saw them three times last week, and I will be stopping home on Tuesday inbetween my classes, and of course on Thursday... but still. I miss my puppies. :(
I'm also anxious about school... I was supposed to do homework this weekend and didn't do any of it. I wasn't being lazy during the weekend, either! I did more unpacking, did laundry, finished putting the dining chairs together, did some errands with Bernadette, had a phone conference with my boss from the summer... and sure I slept in and whatnot, but I just feel like I didn't get nearly enough done. And when I get anxious about school, instead of attacking my work, I have a tendancy to push it away. Hopefully I'll be really productive after work tomorrow.
Can you sense the theme of today is me feeling anxious? I know it is mostly hormonal, because it is definitely the right time of the month for that. My face breaking out like crazy is enough to tell me that much. My friends and I are going to a Pistons game on Wednesday night, and instead of getting excited about it, I got sad over it. In August, Scott promised he'd come up in November to take me to a Pistons game... so it just reminded me of that. I still hurt a lot over this stupid breakup, and I hate myself for missing him so much. Why did he have to go and be so stupid? And why did I let myself get so emotionally involved? Ah seriously, I will be glad when this PMS trip is over.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday, November 22, 2009
The Theme of the Day...
I'm blogging before midnight, it must be a miracle!
Ah. Yes, well, I'm blogging before midnight because I am working tomorrow. Which should be great, right? I sometimes get anxious about working... and I'm feeling that way tonight. I know, having a job shouldn't make me anxious, and work in general doesn't make me anxious. It's just hard sometimes subbing, always walking in to a new situation, having no idea if the kids are going to behave themselves, or be a complete and utter nightmare. And seriously, working mainly in Flint, the kids can definitely be a nightmare. And the school I'm working at is in the middle of the hood... and I am not stereotyping here, but those are usually the schools where the kids are the absolute worst. I know this from experience. I figure that I probably won't work Tuesday because I'll be at school for crazy hours, and Wednesday I'm guessing is a restricted day for teachers with the holiday on Thursday... so if I don't work tomorrow I probably won't work until next week.
My parents came over tonight, and it was great to see them, but my mom made me feel bad! She started going on and on about how Teddy misses me, and how he keeps going up to my old room and whining. Why did she have to tell me that? I feel so horrible, lord knows I miss Teddy and Tabby, and leaving them behind was the worst part about moving out. I saw them three times last week, and I will be stopping home on Tuesday inbetween my classes, and of course on Thursday... but still. I miss my puppies. :(
I'm also anxious about school... I was supposed to do homework this weekend and didn't do any of it. I wasn't being lazy during the weekend, either! I did more unpacking, did laundry, finished putting the dining chairs together, did some errands with Bernadette, had a phone conference with my boss from the summer... and sure I slept in and whatnot, but I just feel like I didn't get nearly enough done. And when I get anxious about school, instead of attacking my work, I have a tendancy to push it away. Hopefully I'll be really productive after work tomorrow.
Can you sense the theme of today is me feeling anxious? I know it is mostly hormonal, because it is definitely the right time of the month for that. My face breaking out like crazy is enough to tell me that much. My friends and I are going to a Pistons game on Wednesday night, and instead of getting excited about it, I got sad over it. In August, Scott promised he'd come up in November to take me to a Pistons game... so it just reminded me of that. I still hurt a lot over this stupid breakup, and I hate myself for missing him so much. Why did he have to go and be so stupid? And why did I let myself get so emotionally involved? Ah seriously, I will be glad when this PMS trip is over.
Ah. Yes, well, I'm blogging before midnight because I am working tomorrow. Which should be great, right? I sometimes get anxious about working... and I'm feeling that way tonight. I know, having a job shouldn't make me anxious, and work in general doesn't make me anxious. It's just hard sometimes subbing, always walking in to a new situation, having no idea if the kids are going to behave themselves, or be a complete and utter nightmare. And seriously, working mainly in Flint, the kids can definitely be a nightmare. And the school I'm working at is in the middle of the hood... and I am not stereotyping here, but those are usually the schools where the kids are the absolute worst. I know this from experience. I figure that I probably won't work Tuesday because I'll be at school for crazy hours, and Wednesday I'm guessing is a restricted day for teachers with the holiday on Thursday... so if I don't work tomorrow I probably won't work until next week.
My parents came over tonight, and it was great to see them, but my mom made me feel bad! She started going on and on about how Teddy misses me, and how he keeps going up to my old room and whining. Why did she have to tell me that? I feel so horrible, lord knows I miss Teddy and Tabby, and leaving them behind was the worst part about moving out. I saw them three times last week, and I will be stopping home on Tuesday inbetween my classes, and of course on Thursday... but still. I miss my puppies. :(
I'm also anxious about school... I was supposed to do homework this weekend and didn't do any of it. I wasn't being lazy during the weekend, either! I did more unpacking, did laundry, finished putting the dining chairs together, did some errands with Bernadette, had a phone conference with my boss from the summer... and sure I slept in and whatnot, but I just feel like I didn't get nearly enough done. And when I get anxious about school, instead of attacking my work, I have a tendancy to push it away. Hopefully I'll be really productive after work tomorrow.
Can you sense the theme of today is me feeling anxious? I know it is mostly hormonal, because it is definitely the right time of the month for that. My face breaking out like crazy is enough to tell me that much. My friends and I are going to a Pistons game on Wednesday night, and instead of getting excited about it, I got sad over it. In August, Scott promised he'd come up in November to take me to a Pistons game... so it just reminded me of that. I still hurt a lot over this stupid breakup, and I hate myself for missing him so much. Why did he have to go and be so stupid? And why did I let myself get so emotionally involved? Ah seriously, I will be glad when this PMS trip is over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hang in there! :) Just a few more days to the holiday. :D
Post a Comment