Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Thoughts in Spurts

My thoughts don't completely have a flow, so I thought I would just do a blog in bullets.
  • I feel like I am getting sick. Time to dig out the Zicam.
  • I was doing really good last week with working out and eating right, and then Aunt Flo came for her visit and ruined all my progress!
  • Why did buying that box of paczkis seem like a good idea?
  • Apparently, I have no desire to graduate this spring seeing as I haven't even began to look at my thesis.
  • I try to be open minded and not expect others to share all of my beliefs, but those Tea Party people are bat shit crazy. I wish they really would get on a boat with crates of tea, and paddle themselves to their own little island of white and crazy.
  • My head hurts.
  • I am officially skipping Valentine's day this year. I don't even want any reference to it, and the thought of Valentine's candy makes me roll my eyes. And the fact that I feel this way kinda makes me want to stab Scott in the eye.
  • I'm actually not in a horrible mood, as this blog would seem to indicate.
  • I have actually started seeing a counselor at school... mostly because I found that my anxiety is getting out of hand. I am also annoyed that my counselor on more than one occasion has made it seem like she doesn't quite know why I am seeking therapy... because I seem very "self-aware" and able to "cope" very well. I didn't know coping well meant having anxiety attacks in the middle of the night.
  • My ear hurts.
  • I wanted to go to North Carolina for spring break to visit a friend and check out UNC Chapel Hill, but I really don't think I should be wasting that kind of money. Sigh.
  • I'm not even a month into my internship yet, and I'm already over it.
  • My summer boss, Adrian, decided to tell some returning staff he'd recently interviewed about my promotion... which sent a flood of fake congratulations from girls who wanted my new job, and also a lot of people trying to get info from me as to whether or not my old job is still up for grabs.
  • One of my best friends Melanie has my old job, and I'm trying to keep it hush hush, for her sake. Until it is formally announced in about another month or so.
  • I'm cold.
  • I'm starting to regret all of that spaghetti with the onions and the garlic and stewed tomatoes and green peppers that I ate last night for dinner.

No comments:

Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Thoughts in Spurts

My thoughts don't completely have a flow, so I thought I would just do a blog in bullets.
  • I feel like I am getting sick. Time to dig out the Zicam.
  • I was doing really good last week with working out and eating right, and then Aunt Flo came for her visit and ruined all my progress!
  • Why did buying that box of paczkis seem like a good idea?
  • Apparently, I have no desire to graduate this spring seeing as I haven't even began to look at my thesis.
  • I try to be open minded and not expect others to share all of my beliefs, but those Tea Party people are bat shit crazy. I wish they really would get on a boat with crates of tea, and paddle themselves to their own little island of white and crazy.
  • My head hurts.
  • I am officially skipping Valentine's day this year. I don't even want any reference to it, and the thought of Valentine's candy makes me roll my eyes. And the fact that I feel this way kinda makes me want to stab Scott in the eye.
  • I'm actually not in a horrible mood, as this blog would seem to indicate.
  • I have actually started seeing a counselor at school... mostly because I found that my anxiety is getting out of hand. I am also annoyed that my counselor on more than one occasion has made it seem like she doesn't quite know why I am seeking therapy... because I seem very "self-aware" and able to "cope" very well. I didn't know coping well meant having anxiety attacks in the middle of the night.
  • My ear hurts.
  • I wanted to go to North Carolina for spring break to visit a friend and check out UNC Chapel Hill, but I really don't think I should be wasting that kind of money. Sigh.
  • I'm not even a month into my internship yet, and I'm already over it.
  • My summer boss, Adrian, decided to tell some returning staff he'd recently interviewed about my promotion... which sent a flood of fake congratulations from girls who wanted my new job, and also a lot of people trying to get info from me as to whether or not my old job is still up for grabs.
  • One of my best friends Melanie has my old job, and I'm trying to keep it hush hush, for her sake. Until it is formally announced in about another month or so.
  • I'm cold.
  • I'm starting to regret all of that spaghetti with the onions and the garlic and stewed tomatoes and green peppers that I ate last night for dinner.

No comments: