Lately I've really lacked all inspiration to blog. I don't know why, and I'm trying to remedy that. Add in getting sick yet again, and being super busy with work... and yes. Here I am. To try to get myself back in the swing of things, I borrowed a meme from Evonne.
Sometimes I just need: A bit of a break from all of my responsibilities.
Sometimes I want: to go somewhere where no one knows me... no one has expectations of how I'm supposed to behave, or who I'm supposed to be.
Sometimes I like to: stay in my pajamas for the entire day.
Sometimes all it takes: Is a good burger and fries to make me feel perfectly happy.
Sometimes I picture: My future, hopefully as a mom with kids and a nice husband...
Sometimes I wish: I could be someone else, if only for a day.
Sometimes I find: myself surprised at my own thoughts.
Sometimes I take: too much time getting ready in the morning.
Sometimes I look: sad or upset when I really feel quite calm.
Sometimes I hate: my ex boyfriend for causing me so much unnecessary hurt and pain.
Sometimes it’s nice: to spend the day with my friends.
Sometimes it hurts: to think about the mess that my family is.
Sometimes it makes me happy: to not work in a day... just enjoy a day off.
Sometimes it’s sad: when I haven't seen my dogs in a while... I miss my little fur babies.
Sometimes I listen: to the worst pop music imaginable.
Sometimes I sleep: with my socks on if I feel cold.
Sometimes I like to watch: people out of my bedroom window down in the parking lot below. It's an interesting way to get to know the neighbors!
Sometimes I feel: completely defeated, even though I know I have a lot to be happy about.
Sometimes I rant: over silly things, but they always seem important at the time!
Sometimes I never: turn my computer off properly... I'll probably burn through my battery in a flash.
Sometimes I really: just want to run away... become a different person in a different place and start life fresh and new.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Sometimes I Blog...
Lately I've really lacked all inspiration to blog. I don't know why, and I'm trying to remedy that. Add in getting sick yet again, and being super busy with work... and yes. Here I am. To try to get myself back in the swing of things, I borrowed a meme from Evonne.
Sometimes I just need: A bit of a break from all of my responsibilities.
Sometimes I want: to go somewhere where no one knows me... no one has expectations of how I'm supposed to behave, or who I'm supposed to be.
Sometimes I like to: stay in my pajamas for the entire day.
Sometimes all it takes: Is a good burger and fries to make me feel perfectly happy.
Sometimes I picture: My future, hopefully as a mom with kids and a nice husband...
Sometimes I wish: I could be someone else, if only for a day.
Sometimes I find: myself surprised at my own thoughts.
Sometimes I take: too much time getting ready in the morning.
Sometimes I look: sad or upset when I really feel quite calm.
Sometimes I hate: my ex boyfriend for causing me so much unnecessary hurt and pain.
Sometimes it’s nice: to spend the day with my friends.
Sometimes it hurts: to think about the mess that my family is.
Sometimes it makes me happy: to not work in a day... just enjoy a day off.
Sometimes it’s sad: when I haven't seen my dogs in a while... I miss my little fur babies.
Sometimes I listen: to the worst pop music imaginable.
Sometimes I sleep: with my socks on if I feel cold.
Sometimes I like to watch: people out of my bedroom window down in the parking lot below. It's an interesting way to get to know the neighbors!
Sometimes I feel: completely defeated, even though I know I have a lot to be happy about.
Sometimes I rant: over silly things, but they always seem important at the time!
Sometimes I never: turn my computer off properly... I'll probably burn through my battery in a flash.
Sometimes I really: just want to run away... become a different person in a different place and start life fresh and new.
Sometimes I just need: A bit of a break from all of my responsibilities.
Sometimes I want: to go somewhere where no one knows me... no one has expectations of how I'm supposed to behave, or who I'm supposed to be.
Sometimes I like to: stay in my pajamas for the entire day.
Sometimes all it takes: Is a good burger and fries to make me feel perfectly happy.
Sometimes I picture: My future, hopefully as a mom with kids and a nice husband...
Sometimes I wish: I could be someone else, if only for a day.
Sometimes I find: myself surprised at my own thoughts.
Sometimes I take: too much time getting ready in the morning.
Sometimes I look: sad or upset when I really feel quite calm.
Sometimes I hate: my ex boyfriend for causing me so much unnecessary hurt and pain.
Sometimes it’s nice: to spend the day with my friends.
Sometimes it hurts: to think about the mess that my family is.
Sometimes it makes me happy: to not work in a day... just enjoy a day off.
Sometimes it’s sad: when I haven't seen my dogs in a while... I miss my little fur babies.
Sometimes I listen: to the worst pop music imaginable.
Sometimes I sleep: with my socks on if I feel cold.
Sometimes I like to watch: people out of my bedroom window down in the parking lot below. It's an interesting way to get to know the neighbors!
Sometimes I feel: completely defeated, even though I know I have a lot to be happy about.
Sometimes I rant: over silly things, but they always seem important at the time!
Sometimes I never: turn my computer off properly... I'll probably burn through my battery in a flash.
Sometimes I really: just want to run away... become a different person in a different place and start life fresh and new.
3 comments:
- Heather said...
-
The worst pop music imaginable?! Hmmmmm. :D
-
1:31 PM EST
- Robin said...
-
I've been working on this things for THREE days and can't seem to finish it. It's driving me insane! :-P
-
7:39 PM EST
-
Anonymous said...
-
I hear ya about getting ready in the morning...I take waaay too long.
Oh, btw, I'm stealing this, hehehe! -
10:28 PM EST
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The worst pop music imaginable?! Hmmmmm. :D
I've been working on this things for THREE days and can't seem to finish it. It's driving me insane! :-P
I hear ya about getting ready in the morning...I take waaay too long.
Oh, btw, I'm stealing this, hehehe!
Post a Comment