In case I don't get a chance to blog before midnight, have no fear, I will blog about today. But I am going out to dinner and then to the IMAX theatre to see Harry Potter... so things must take priority.
:)
Friday, November 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday, November 19, 2010
In Case...
In case I don't get a chance to blog before midnight, have no fear, I will blog about today. But I am going out to dinner and then to the IMAX theatre to see Harry Potter... so things must take priority.
:)
:)
2 comments:
- Robin said...
-
I usually see the HP's on opening day. For some reason I didn't get tickets this year. What is wrong with me?!?! Insanity!
-
7:36 AM EST
- Tamara said...
-
Oh Robin... it was GOOD! I highly recommend seeing it ASAP!
-
10:32 AM EST
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I usually see the HP's on opening day. For some reason I didn't get tickets this year. What is wrong with me?!?! Insanity!
Oh Robin... it was GOOD! I highly recommend seeing it ASAP!
Post a Comment