Friday, November 26, 2010

Random Friday

*I just saw a new Target lady commercial... they just aren't playing! All the commercials are completely hilarious, too.

*When is this head cold going to go away? Here it is a week later and I am still stuffy! Don't even get me started on the post-nasal drip! It is so gross, eck.

*I cleaned the hell out of my bathroom and the kitchen. They are both sparkling and beautiful, but, as a result, my bedroom is still a mess. Ah well, tomorrow is another day.

*My cousin just sent me a facebook message to announce that his girlfriend is pregnant. I'm happy for him, but dang, he's only 22! I can't help but think he isn't quite ready for such a major life occurrence.

*Why does my bedroom have to be the coldest room in our apartment? I love our apartment, but I am over my drafty room! Actually, I'm just over Michigan winters, and this winter hasn't even started yet! Err.

*I'm kind of irritated the most of my friends are only saying "maybe" to coming to our girl's night on Friday. I'm making chocolate fondue people... CHOCOLATE FONDUE! Chocolate fondue does not deserve a "maybe" reply.

*Bernadette keeps hinting that she wants to do a purple theme for Christmas. Okay, I like purple just fine, but if she wants more ornaments for the tree, she'll have to go out and buy it. And furthermore, not to sound crabby, but I think it will clash with my red and green and gold theme I started last year.

*My mom is so irritating! She is insisting on sticking her nose where it doesn't belong when it comes to my sister's possible divorce. I keep telling her to stay out of it, but she's not listening to me. I feel like there will be a BIG argument between my sis and mom sometime in the future over this.

*I'm super sleepy. It's sad that I can barely make it to midnight!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Yeah... who wouldn't respond to a chocolate fondue party?! People are weird! :-P

Kim said...

The purple thing would drive me crazy...I won't even allow blue in any of my Christmas decorating. I do red/gold too.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Random Friday

*I just saw a new Target lady commercial... they just aren't playing! All the commercials are completely hilarious, too.

*When is this head cold going to go away? Here it is a week later and I am still stuffy! Don't even get me started on the post-nasal drip! It is so gross, eck.

*I cleaned the hell out of my bathroom and the kitchen. They are both sparkling and beautiful, but, as a result, my bedroom is still a mess. Ah well, tomorrow is another day.

*My cousin just sent me a facebook message to announce that his girlfriend is pregnant. I'm happy for him, but dang, he's only 22! I can't help but think he isn't quite ready for such a major life occurrence.

*Why does my bedroom have to be the coldest room in our apartment? I love our apartment, but I am over my drafty room! Actually, I'm just over Michigan winters, and this winter hasn't even started yet! Err.

*I'm kind of irritated the most of my friends are only saying "maybe" to coming to our girl's night on Friday. I'm making chocolate fondue people... CHOCOLATE FONDUE! Chocolate fondue does not deserve a "maybe" reply.

*Bernadette keeps hinting that she wants to do a purple theme for Christmas. Okay, I like purple just fine, but if she wants more ornaments for the tree, she'll have to go out and buy it. And furthermore, not to sound crabby, but I think it will clash with my red and green and gold theme I started last year.

*My mom is so irritating! She is insisting on sticking her nose where it doesn't belong when it comes to my sister's possible divorce. I keep telling her to stay out of it, but she's not listening to me. I feel like there will be a BIG argument between my sis and mom sometime in the future over this.

*I'm super sleepy. It's sad that I can barely make it to midnight!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Yeah... who wouldn't respond to a chocolate fondue party?! People are weird! :-P

Kim said...

The purple thing would drive me crazy...I won't even allow blue in any of my Christmas decorating. I do red/gold too.