Today was a pretty good day, Charlie didn't hit or kick or slap me or anyone else... Kevin was on semi-decent behavior, it was about 65 degrees here today, and I actually got to leave work at a decent hour. I call that a success.
I should be in bed already, and I plan to go on to bed as soon as I'm done with this blog post. This song came up on my Pandora, and in a few days I've become obsessed with it...
Monday, November 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday, November 22, 2010
A Semi-Decent, Pretty Good Day
Today was a pretty good day, Charlie didn't hit or kick or slap me or anyone else... Kevin was on semi-decent behavior, it was about 65 degrees here today, and I actually got to leave work at a decent hour. I call that a success.
I should be in bed already, and I plan to go on to bed as soon as I'm done with this blog post. This song came up on my Pandora, and in a few days I've become obsessed with it...
I should be in bed already, and I plan to go on to bed as soon as I'm done with this blog post. This song came up on my Pandora, and in a few days I've become obsessed with it...
2 comments:
- Kim said...
-
Okay, I've got to go look up this "Pandora" I've been hearing so much about lately!
YAY for good days! -
1:09 AM EST
- Tamara said...
-
Definitely look up Pandora! It is awesome. :)
-
9:28 PM EST
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay, I've got to go look up this "Pandora" I've been hearing so much about lately!
YAY for good days!
Definitely look up Pandora! It is awesome. :)
Post a Comment