I'm still sleepy, but I feel good about the day. Not only did I spend two hours working on my thesis, but I ran errands, did two loads of laundry, went to my parents house, vacuumed out my car, and made dinner. I feel pretty good about getting things done! Even though I got a good amount accomplished for the day, there are still things I'm behind on! Oh if only I had a whole week off...
But since a whole week off isn't going to come anytime soon, I guess I'll have to make due with a weekend.
When I was driving home from my parents house, I had my iPod attached to my iTrip, just singing away. One of my favorite songs from childhood came on, and I had no guilt in singing along to it at the top of my lungs! Ladies, and eh, ladies... haha, here it is for your listening pleasure...
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Still Sleepy...
I'm still sleepy, but I feel good about the day. Not only did I spend two hours working on my thesis, but I ran errands, did two loads of laundry, went to my parents house, vacuumed out my car, and made dinner. I feel pretty good about getting things done! Even though I got a good amount accomplished for the day, there are still things I'm behind on! Oh if only I had a whole week off...
But since a whole week off isn't going to come anytime soon, I guess I'll have to make due with a weekend.
When I was driving home from my parents house, I had my iPod attached to my iTrip, just singing away. One of my favorite songs from childhood came on, and I had no guilt in singing along to it at the top of my lungs! Ladies, and eh, ladies... haha, here it is for your listening pleasure...
But since a whole week off isn't going to come anytime soon, I guess I'll have to make due with a weekend.
When I was driving home from my parents house, I had my iPod attached to my iTrip, just singing away. One of my favorite songs from childhood came on, and I had no guilt in singing along to it at the top of my lungs! Ladies, and eh, ladies... haha, here it is for your listening pleasure...
2 comments:
-
Jessica said...
-
I love you for this video, lol.
-
1:38 AM EST
- Tamara said...
-
I knew somebody would, haha. :)
-
10:22 AM EST
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love you for this video, lol.
I knew somebody would, haha. :)
Post a Comment