Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday Ridiculousness

So here is a more lighthearted post for you today. I'll skip over telling you all how Charlie punched me multiple times today... and yes he sure did punch me multiple times... to the point where I had to restrain him... but enough about that. That is like a broken record. Let's talk about something purely comical and silly.

I like soaps... well okay, I like one soap. I like the Young and the Restless, which I never get to watch anymore, anyhow. I don't watch any other soaps, but these clips I found on gawker.tv of Days of Our Lives were pretty freaking hilarious. It isn't so much about the soap as it is about... well, watch the quick clips for yourselves, and see if you don't pee yourself from the ridiculousness of it!






3 comments:

Kirby said...

Wow, that's so obvious. The worst was the Cheerios one!

Robin said...

I was just reading about the ads in soaps the other day. I haven't seen any clips though; until now. Good lord are those awful -- the acting is bad as it is!

And why do they have to mention what the product is? Can't they just eat the food and have the camera man pan in on the product? lol!

Alright... enough of my tangents!

Heather said...

Oh these were so bad! "Now that you're all confident and healthy from eating Cheerios. . ." Could that box BE any bigger? ;)

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday Ridiculousness

So here is a more lighthearted post for you today. I'll skip over telling you all how Charlie punched me multiple times today... and yes he sure did punch me multiple times... to the point where I had to restrain him... but enough about that. That is like a broken record. Let's talk about something purely comical and silly.

I like soaps... well okay, I like one soap. I like the Young and the Restless, which I never get to watch anymore, anyhow. I don't watch any other soaps, but these clips I found on gawker.tv of Days of Our Lives were pretty freaking hilarious. It isn't so much about the soap as it is about... well, watch the quick clips for yourselves, and see if you don't pee yourself from the ridiculousness of it!






3 comments:

Kirby said...

Wow, that's so obvious. The worst was the Cheerios one!

Robin said...

I was just reading about the ads in soaps the other day. I haven't seen any clips though; until now. Good lord are those awful -- the acting is bad as it is!

And why do they have to mention what the product is? Can't they just eat the food and have the camera man pan in on the product? lol!

Alright... enough of my tangents!

Heather said...

Oh these were so bad! "Now that you're all confident and healthy from eating Cheerios. . ." Could that box BE any bigger? ;)