This is a fluff post... but what am I going to say? I suspended a kid for the second time this week who has only been in my class for two weeks for stabbing a few kids with a pencil... took the kids to the circus (ew), emailed my latest draft of my thesis proposal to my professors tonight... trying to decide if I should spend $60 to get my hair highlighted when I have a $600 tuition bill due next week (which, ps, I totally won't be paying the entire sum at once!)... went on another date with Mr. Harmless... yup, that about sums up my life. Of course there is more, but isn't that what Facebook is for?
Anyhow, besides for that pointless ramble, here is something for anyone who used to be a fan of The Baby-Sitter's Club. God I loved those books... I have my whole collection (over 100) on my bookshelves right now! I keep meaning to dust them off one day and just see what was it that I loved so much about them. Anyhow, this isn't only for people who loved the BSC, also it's for anyone who likes ridiculous fashion. Enjoy. :)
The Claudia Kishi Quiz
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
The BSC
This is a fluff post... but what am I going to say? I suspended a kid for the second time this week who has only been in my class for two weeks for stabbing a few kids with a pencil... took the kids to the circus (ew), emailed my latest draft of my thesis proposal to my professors tonight... trying to decide if I should spend $60 to get my hair highlighted when I have a $600 tuition bill due next week (which, ps, I totally won't be paying the entire sum at once!)... went on another date with Mr. Harmless... yup, that about sums up my life. Of course there is more, but isn't that what Facebook is for?
Anyhow, besides for that pointless ramble, here is something for anyone who used to be a fan of The Baby-Sitter's Club. God I loved those books... I have my whole collection (over 100) on my bookshelves right now! I keep meaning to dust them off one day and just see what was it that I loved so much about them. Anyhow, this isn't only for people who loved the BSC, also it's for anyone who likes ridiculous fashion. Enjoy. :)
The Claudia Kishi Quiz
Anyhow, besides for that pointless ramble, here is something for anyone who used to be a fan of The Baby-Sitter's Club. God I loved those books... I have my whole collection (over 100) on my bookshelves right now! I keep meaning to dust them off one day and just see what was it that I loved so much about them. Anyhow, this isn't only for people who loved the BSC, also it's for anyone who likes ridiculous fashion. Enjoy. :)
The Claudia Kishi Quiz
1 comment:
- Kirby said...
-
I loved BSC! I was pretty obsessed actually. Just the other day I brought it up at work, after seeing the name of a college called Stonybrook. I was like "Hey, that's the name of the town that the Babysitter's Club" was set in!" :D
-
4:42 PM EST
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I loved BSC! I was pretty obsessed actually. Just the other day I brought it up at work, after seeing the name of a college called Stonybrook. I was like "Hey, that's the name of the town that the Babysitter's Club" was set in!" :D
Post a Comment