Thursday, March 10, 2011

Do Dee Dooo

I promise to blog with something a little more substantial soon. Life has just had a way of sucking me in. I've been lurking around the blogs... reading here or there but for some reason not commenting! I'm going to get on that train too, soon.

For now, some random thoughts in my head.

If my cousin posts one more thing about his new BMW or rolex or whatever else he overpaid for on Facebook, I'm going to scream. I wish he'd stop trying to pretend like he's not living incredibly out of his means. Better yet, I wish he'd spend the money on a good therapist so that he could fix his desire to one up everyone.

Is it just me, or has Mariah Carey been pregnant for like 20 years now? Seriously, pop those kids out already...

I would just like to say that at first, I found all this Charlie Sheen stuff humorous. But now it is clear that he is a very sick person, and I feel very sorry for him. I wish the media would stop giving him so much attention. Someone needs to get him some help, and soon.

I had no idea that one could have a three hour phone conference about how to teach a First Aid and CPR class, when the manuals have been written like "First Aid for Dummies." Goodness!

I swear there are no good lunch options anymore. I can't help it that I want fast food... at least I can get something quick and satisfying.

I would like to say that as a woman, tampons are like the best invention ever. Seriously, I can't imagine life without them.

While I am super glad my kindergarten job is over... this hunting down jobs everyday thing is OLD. I don't care if my thesis isn't done by May, I'm putting my resume out. I need a big kid job with health insurance.

3 comments:

Kirby said...

It's nice to see a post from you. :)

I feel bad for Charlie Sheen too. This whole thing is reminding me of Britney Spears in her head shaving days. He needs to get out of the spotlight and get some help!

Heather said...

Sending you good thoughts on the job hunting front. :)

Kirby said...

I love your new blog theme!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Do Dee Dooo

I promise to blog with something a little more substantial soon. Life has just had a way of sucking me in. I've been lurking around the blogs... reading here or there but for some reason not commenting! I'm going to get on that train too, soon.

For now, some random thoughts in my head.

If my cousin posts one more thing about his new BMW or rolex or whatever else he overpaid for on Facebook, I'm going to scream. I wish he'd stop trying to pretend like he's not living incredibly out of his means. Better yet, I wish he'd spend the money on a good therapist so that he could fix his desire to one up everyone.

Is it just me, or has Mariah Carey been pregnant for like 20 years now? Seriously, pop those kids out already...

I would just like to say that at first, I found all this Charlie Sheen stuff humorous. But now it is clear that he is a very sick person, and I feel very sorry for him. I wish the media would stop giving him so much attention. Someone needs to get him some help, and soon.

I had no idea that one could have a three hour phone conference about how to teach a First Aid and CPR class, when the manuals have been written like "First Aid for Dummies." Goodness!

I swear there are no good lunch options anymore. I can't help it that I want fast food... at least I can get something quick and satisfying.

I would like to say that as a woman, tampons are like the best invention ever. Seriously, I can't imagine life without them.

While I am super glad my kindergarten job is over... this hunting down jobs everyday thing is OLD. I don't care if my thesis isn't done by May, I'm putting my resume out. I need a big kid job with health insurance.

3 comments:

Kirby said...

It's nice to see a post from you. :)

I feel bad for Charlie Sheen too. This whole thing is reminding me of Britney Spears in her head shaving days. He needs to get out of the spotlight and get some help!

Heather said...

Sending you good thoughts on the job hunting front. :)

Kirby said...

I love your new blog theme!