Ah! Trying to get one blog in for January, just by the skin of my teeth.
I've neglected my blog lately, and I'm so sorry! I haven't been keeping up on the blogs, either. I've been super busy...the holidays, and I'm doing a long-term sub position for the month of January for 1st graders (I will be done on Friday), I started another new job that is after-school, I've gotten a head cold, then immediately followed by another case of strep and tonsillitis, and now I feel like I have a head cold again! Plus my 30th birthday was on the 22nd, and I had a car accident (luckily no damage to my car... will explain later!), and then weirdness with my sister (my brother-in-law's mother died.) And you all probably know most of this from Facebook.
So life has gotten away from me... and I'm trying to take it back again! I decided to turn February into a month of a healthier me... in many different ways I'm trying to focus on taking care of myself. As a result, I would like to try and blog everyday in February to tell a little of my progress. I'm just really interested to see where I'll end up by the time the month is over! Maybe in a smaller pant size? Maybe with better sleep patterns? Maybe totally caffeine deprived? :) Who knows, but it is an adventure I'm willing to undertake. Hopefully it will make an interesting read for all of you.
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Eek!
Ah! Trying to get one blog in for January, just by the skin of my teeth.
I've neglected my blog lately, and I'm so sorry! I haven't been keeping up on the blogs, either. I've been super busy...the holidays, and I'm doing a long-term sub position for the month of January for 1st graders (I will be done on Friday), I started another new job that is after-school, I've gotten a head cold, then immediately followed by another case of strep and tonsillitis, and now I feel like I have a head cold again! Plus my 30th birthday was on the 22nd, and I had a car accident (luckily no damage to my car... will explain later!), and then weirdness with my sister (my brother-in-law's mother died.) And you all probably know most of this from Facebook.
So life has gotten away from me... and I'm trying to take it back again! I decided to turn February into a month of a healthier me... in many different ways I'm trying to focus on taking care of myself. As a result, I would like to try and blog everyday in February to tell a little of my progress. I'm just really interested to see where I'll end up by the time the month is over! Maybe in a smaller pant size? Maybe with better sleep patterns? Maybe totally caffeine deprived? :) Who knows, but it is an adventure I'm willing to undertake. Hopefully it will make an interesting read for all of you.
I've neglected my blog lately, and I'm so sorry! I haven't been keeping up on the blogs, either. I've been super busy...the holidays, and I'm doing a long-term sub position for the month of January for 1st graders (I will be done on Friday), I started another new job that is after-school, I've gotten a head cold, then immediately followed by another case of strep and tonsillitis, and now I feel like I have a head cold again! Plus my 30th birthday was on the 22nd, and I had a car accident (luckily no damage to my car... will explain later!), and then weirdness with my sister (my brother-in-law's mother died.) And you all probably know most of this from Facebook.
So life has gotten away from me... and I'm trying to take it back again! I decided to turn February into a month of a healthier me... in many different ways I'm trying to focus on taking care of myself. As a result, I would like to try and blog everyday in February to tell a little of my progress. I'm just really interested to see where I'll end up by the time the month is over! Maybe in a smaller pant size? Maybe with better sleep patterns? Maybe totally caffeine deprived? :) Who knows, but it is an adventure I'm willing to undertake. Hopefully it will make an interesting read for all of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment