- Spent the entire weekend with E. We had a lot of fun, and yeah, I got busy with him so I didn't have time to blog.
- Bought the iPhone 5. It is pretty freaking sweet, although, it eats the battery super fast! I need to take the time to learn how to use it.
- Speaking of buying things, I also bought my nice leather (wide calf!) riding boots! They are coming UPS tomorrow.
- Speaking of buying things, I became super guilty for buying the boots and phone with the same check, but... now I'm not feeling too guilty about it.
- Speaking of guilt, I have spent the last two days at work with nothing to do and feeling super bored out of my mind, and feeling guilty for having nothing to do, and well, the statement below will help to clarify some of my guilt.
- Very much received a sweet job offer with a county health department as a health educator! Very much accepted the job and had to write my first ever resignation letter yesterday. Two weeks notice at current job has officially been put in.
- Now I can't work at camp this summer, and it is freaking me out. I've done it my entire adult life, so I honestly don't know how to function without it. I haven't cried about it yet, but I know I will.
- Tomorrow starts my 28 minute runs, wish me luck!
- Tomorrow I'm also trying my hand at my gramma's chocolate meringue pie once again for Thanksgiving.
- Lost 1.3 lbs this past week... I think that takes me to my starting weight... boo.
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
F-
Ah I've failed so hard at NaBloPoMo this time around! I suck. Life has been crazy busy and I think about blogging at like 11:45pm and then at that point I'm too tired to put together a coherent thought. Let me try to summarize some of my life events in the last week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
F-
Ah I've failed so hard at NaBloPoMo this time around! I suck. Life has been crazy busy and I think about blogging at like 11:45pm and then at that point I'm too tired to put together a coherent thought. Let me try to summarize some of my life events in the last week.
- Spent the entire weekend with E. We had a lot of fun, and yeah, I got busy with him so I didn't have time to blog.
- Bought the iPhone 5. It is pretty freaking sweet, although, it eats the battery super fast! I need to take the time to learn how to use it.
- Speaking of buying things, I also bought my nice leather (wide calf!) riding boots! They are coming UPS tomorrow.
- Speaking of buying things, I became super guilty for buying the boots and phone with the same check, but... now I'm not feeling too guilty about it.
- Speaking of guilt, I have spent the last two days at work with nothing to do and feeling super bored out of my mind, and feeling guilty for having nothing to do, and well, the statement below will help to clarify some of my guilt.
- Very much received a sweet job offer with a county health department as a health educator! Very much accepted the job and had to write my first ever resignation letter yesterday. Two weeks notice at current job has officially been put in.
- Now I can't work at camp this summer, and it is freaking me out. I've done it my entire adult life, so I honestly don't know how to function without it. I haven't cried about it yet, but I know I will.
- Tomorrow starts my 28 minute runs, wish me luck!
- Tomorrow I'm also trying my hand at my gramma's chocolate meringue pie once again for Thanksgiving.
- Lost 1.3 lbs this past week... I think that takes me to my starting weight... boo.
1 comment:
- Heather said...
-
Wow! Lots of great news! Congrats on everything!! It has been a while since I've checked in or blogged myself, so I'm sorry my congratulations are belated.
-
8:22 PM EST
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! Lots of great news! Congrats on everything!! It has been a while since I've checked in or blogged myself, so I'm sorry my congratulations are belated.
Post a Comment