I bought gummy adult vitamins. I was opposed to them for a couple of reasons. First of all, why? Why does a grown adult need a vitamin that looks like a fruit snack? And secondly, vitamins are dangerous for kids, they can overdose and die. So why are we making something that looks like and tastes mostly like candy to them? So why I bought them, I don't know... except that I thought this would make taking half a vitamin easier. And it does, since a serving is two, I only chew one. But it leaves like a weird vitamin residue in your mouth... so yeah.
I don't understand why I gained another 1.3 lbs this week. How much more do I need to run to lose a pound, a marathon? I got sulky and ate Taco Bell for lunch. This might be part of the problem, I'm sure, but I just figured if my weight is going to blow up then at least I should get a Doritos Locos taco out of the deal.
E hasn't called me tonight and it's made me a little cranky. We have had this habit of calling each other before bed every night, and yeah. Slightly sad.
I just recently posted this on Facebook, but I'll repeat it here because it was the most head scratching moment of my day: The most interesting part of working for the Health Safety and Nutrition department of the GISD is the conversations you overhear. For instance, I almost choked on my Vitamin Water when I heard a coworker say "I need to Google gonorrhea icebreakers. Those would be helpful. Oh, I hope the safe search doesn't block that."
Look at this craziness I found today... seriously! People have too much time on their hands.
That photo came from this blog.
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Tuesday Ramblings
I bought gummy adult vitamins. I was opposed to them for a couple of reasons. First of all, why? Why does a grown adult need a vitamin that looks like a fruit snack? And secondly, vitamins are dangerous for kids, they can overdose and die. So why are we making something that looks like and tastes mostly like candy to them? So why I bought them, I don't know... except that I thought this would make taking half a vitamin easier. And it does, since a serving is two, I only chew one. But it leaves like a weird vitamin residue in your mouth... so yeah.
I don't understand why I gained another 1.3 lbs this week. How much more do I need to run to lose a pound, a marathon? I got sulky and ate Taco Bell for lunch. This might be part of the problem, I'm sure, but I just figured if my weight is going to blow up then at least I should get a Doritos Locos taco out of the deal.
E hasn't called me tonight and it's made me a little cranky. We have had this habit of calling each other before bed every night, and yeah. Slightly sad.
I just recently posted this on Facebook, but I'll repeat it here because it was the most head scratching moment of my day: The most interesting part of working for the Health Safety and Nutrition department of the GISD is the conversations you overhear. For instance, I almost choked on my Vitamin Water when I heard a coworker say "I need to Google gonorrhea icebreakers. Those would be helpful. Oh, I hope the safe search doesn't block that."
Look at this craziness I found today... seriously! People have too much time on their hands.
That photo came from this blog.
I don't understand why I gained another 1.3 lbs this week. How much more do I need to run to lose a pound, a marathon? I got sulky and ate Taco Bell for lunch. This might be part of the problem, I'm sure, but I just figured if my weight is going to blow up then at least I should get a Doritos Locos taco out of the deal.
E hasn't called me tonight and it's made me a little cranky. We have had this habit of calling each other before bed every night, and yeah. Slightly sad.
I just recently posted this on Facebook, but I'll repeat it here because it was the most head scratching moment of my day: The most interesting part of working for the Health Safety and Nutrition department of the GISD is the conversations you overhear. For instance, I almost choked on my Vitamin Water when I heard a coworker say "I need to Google gonorrhea icebreakers. Those would be helpful. Oh, I hope the safe search doesn't block that."
Look at this craziness I found today... seriously! People have too much time on their hands.
That photo came from this blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment