Monday, November 12, 2012
Monday Runday
I ran for 25 minutes tonight without stopping! It was cold as I don't even know what, too! I pulled up my hood, wore a pair of gloves, had a runny nose, and I did it! I did it after a long day of work, too! I did it around 7:30 tonight, in the dark, with a glow stick around my neck. It won't be long and I'll be able to run a 5k! I'm pretty excited!
Okay, now I have to share this with you. Boo the dog. Google it... best way to get a smile! Cutest dog ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday, November 12, 2012
Monday Runday
I ran for 25 minutes tonight without stopping! It was cold as I don't even know what, too! I pulled up my hood, wore a pair of gloves, had a runny nose, and I did it! I did it after a long day of work, too! I did it around 7:30 tonight, in the dark, with a glow stick around my neck. It won't be long and I'll be able to run a 5k! I'm pretty excited!
Okay, now I have to share this with you. Boo the dog. Google it... best way to get a smile! Cutest dog ever!
2 comments:
- Robin said...
-
Yay! While I didn't run, I did walk 2.5 miles (in the dark too) last night. It was chilly, but once you're moving, it's not really so bad. =)
The dog is adorbs! I wonder if that's Boo the dog? Too cute!! -
12:03 PM EST
- Tamara said...
-
Yes Robin, it is Boo The Dog!!! Too cute for words, where has this dog been all my life?
-
11:06 PM EST
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay! While I didn't run, I did walk 2.5 miles (in the dark too) last night. It was chilly, but once you're moving, it's not really so bad. =)
The dog is adorbs! I wonder if that's Boo the dog? Too cute!!
Yes Robin, it is Boo The Dog!!! Too cute for words, where has this dog been all my life?
Post a Comment