Sunday, November 11, 2012

NaBloPoMo Failure

I failed at NaBloPoMo! I will keep blogging, but man, I'm sad I wasn't able to make everyday. In my defense I spent most of Friday and all of Saturday with E. :) So I'm not too sad in that regard. He and I had a lot of fun over the past couple of days! I guess my hesitations about this whole thing are starting to fade away. :) So, I think I have another job offer coming tomorrow... lord help me. I think if I am getting an offer, I want to take it. Which means I've got to walk away from the job I just put a week worth's of work into. Eh, I feel so stupid! Who does that? Who takes a job and then a week later is like... yup sorry, I have a better offer... peace!?!\\ Eh, I feel like I'm failing at life. Boo.

No comments:

Sunday, November 11, 2012

NaBloPoMo Failure

I failed at NaBloPoMo! I will keep blogging, but man, I'm sad I wasn't able to make everyday. In my defense I spent most of Friday and all of Saturday with E. :) So I'm not too sad in that regard. He and I had a lot of fun over the past couple of days! I guess my hesitations about this whole thing are starting to fade away. :) So, I think I have another job offer coming tomorrow... lord help me. I think if I am getting an offer, I want to take it. Which means I've got to walk away from the job I just put a week worth's of work into. Eh, I feel so stupid! Who does that? Who takes a job and then a week later is like... yup sorry, I have a better offer... peace!?!\\ Eh, I feel like I'm failing at life. Boo.

No comments: